Jerle Committed Suicide Today

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe she thought he was near death, and wanted to marry for whatever wealth he had? Sounds about right.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We had a friend of ours commit suicide this year. There were zero warning signs. His wife told us after the fact, that he was diagnosed with manic depression. She told us he was all sorts of messed up, but did a good job hiding it. To me, he was the easiest person to talk to. He was the type of guy that never knew a stranger.

I used to see suiciders as cowards, but I've changed my mind. Some people's brains just aren't right, the chemicals are off. That being said, if you slit your wrists just because life is too tough, and you are completely sane, I don't respect that. Life is tough for everyone, and then you die. I've met extremely wealthy people over the years that hated life. No matter what, life is going to be "lifey."

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
oh, yeah. goliath was the one studying abroad.

who was the first, I was thinking of? They were into bsdm too weren't they? they started the kink thread.

(not Evelys or millie obviously either)
The guy who started that weird ass tranny thread was Glaive I think?

I can't find the Jerle and Blaezen pic, but here's Keanu/Goliath instead:
rrr_img_77360.jpg

Jais

Trakanon Raider
As a general rule, I assume people who are willing to cut off their dicks to be capable of any manner of madness. Color me not surprised. Used to be, dumb and weak willed people turned to religion, good to know they found another outlet. By that I mean transgenderwhateverism, not suicide...well least not directly suicide.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
oh, yeah. goliath was the one studying abroad.

who was the first, I was thinking of? They were into bsdm too weren't they? they started the kink thread.

(not Evelys or millie obviously either)
Goliath is the crazy who would post pics of him into heavy bdsm sessions.

Silence_sl

shitlord
That being said, if you slit your wrists just because life is too tough, and you are completely sane, I don't respect that. Life is tough for everyone, and then you die. I've met extremely wealthy people over the years that hated life. No matter what, life is going to be "lifey."
I'm not really on board with that sentiment. There are people whose lives are made unimaginably difficult through no fault of their own. I know of one case where a married man's wife had a debilitating stroke. She was the primary care giver of their son who was 100% dependent upon her for everything. Not 6 months later, he was horribly disfigured and rendered unable to care for his small family. To make matters worse, they had no support group. He ended the misery for all of them, because the future had nothing for them but more misery.

I don't really feel like having a poke at the recently deceased, but going out because of some relatively minute and manageable trivialities leaves exactly zero feeling of sorrow for him.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The guy who started that weird ass tranny thread was Glaive I think?

I can't find the Jerle and Blaezen pic, but here's Keanu/Goliath instead:
rrr_img_77360.jpg
I'd hit it.

A wig and lipstick counts as female to me. There's just the one piece that's different. You guys are too judgemental.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I admit the whole things absurd and alien to me. is there genetic differences in transgendered people or is it purely psychological? if that's true what do behaviorists think about it, mist seemed to say that they think the brain's plasticity would let you develop a male or female brain and it's not genetically determined.

Oldbased

> Than U
Pretty sure Johnny would hit it, and give it a 20.

RIP regardless. Always sad when someone from the community dies, even if not well liked and not active with us anymore.
Hell, look how we reacted to abscesshawk last year.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't say I'm surprised from how things generally "went down" here with him, still a shitty way to handle stuff. Dude did wear his "orientation" like he was answering the Tranny Bat Signal, though.

Ah well.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A life is a life, even if the community doesn't particularly like the person behind it.

RIP.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dude was an absolute cunt, but still shitty he came to this conclusion

Tranny suicide, hookers, pantheon... Banner year on rerolled.

RIP