Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Fucker

Log Wizard
Lady Gaga as HQ? What are they thinking? She's physically difficult to look at on top of not being an actress. This is going to be complete trash.

• 2Like
  • 1Great Review
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Lady Gaga as HQ? What are they thinking? She's physically difficult to look at on top of not being an actress. This is going to be complete trash.
If she's only used for singing parts and the rest is Joker might not be too bad.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Singing? Wouldn't that make this movie a musical?
Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you think he's that bad, report him. But the standard he's going to be judged against in this case is Ossoi. A person who has admitted to purposely making the movie house unreadable for people since he got out of the shaw last time, constantly posts his unfunny and annoying catchphrase of "I am not autistic", and just now tried to derail this thread once again after I had successfully gotten it back on topic.

Is that really a hill you want to try to take?

I'm not going to report him just because he's retarded. If he doesn't get reported, then yeah, I guess it's de facto accepted by the community. If he does get reported but doesn't get any meaningful infraction, then I'd say I definitely don't understand the criteria for what constitutes derailment and shitposting. I read most (though not all) of the Movie/TV threads and I would absolutely climb on the hill that Chuk derails and shitposts more than Ossoi has since your last near-ban threat against him.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You hear that Chuk? Someone thinks you are worse than Ossoi at well... anything.

This could and probably should be the catalyst for you to really take a hard look at yourself and the life choices that have lead to this moment.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You hear that Chuk? Someone thinks you are worse than Ossoi at well... anything.

This could and probably should be the catalyst for you to really take a hard look at yourself and the life choices that have lead to this moment.
he always backs up Mr Autism2024's posts, so not surprised that he thinks i'm worse than him. ive been posting my thoughts here for 24 years. whatever life choices i made, happened long ago. its alright, let them circlejerk over the innocuous posts i make. the part where they cross the line into creepy homo territory is when they follow me to every thread i post and just copy paste all my posts into their stalker thread. thats a bit much. i had to make my profile private just to slow them down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

he always backs up Mr Autism2024's posts, so not surprised that he thinks i'm worse than him. ive been posting my thoughts here for 24 years. whatever life choices i made, happened long ago. its alright, let them circlejerk over the innocuous posts i make. the part where they cross the line into creepy homo territory is when they follow me to every thread i post and just copy paste all my posts into their stalker thread. thats a bit much. i had to make my profile private just to slow them down.
Nobody follows you. We can't control that your verbal diarrhea is expelled into a countless number of media threads, even shit you don't watch and don't plan to watch.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nobody follows you. We can't control that your verbal diarrhea is expelled into a countless number of media threads, even shit you don't watch and don't plan to watch.
Or his "opinion" on words that have had unambiguous definitions for more than a century with hundreds of stage and theater productions as examples.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chuk is a great poster.

Guys maybe stop getting triggered by all the mildly interesting posters and trying to get rid of them because your fee fees are hurt? Otherwise the place will be boring.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Chuk is a great poster.

Guys maybe stop getting triggered by all the mildly interesting posters and trying to get rid of them because your fee fees are hurt? Otherwise the place will be boring.
No one's reporting him so no one's trying to really get rid of him. It doesn't mean he can't get shit on everywhere he goes. It also doesn't mean that he isn't a massive derailing shit poster.

At least you won't have to worry about being a target in this supposed fight against "mildly interesting" posters.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Chuk is a great poster.

He's great at arguing with objective reality. He's literally over here arguing that any movie featuring songs is a musical. So like every fucking film ever produced is a musical because they all have soundtracks featuring songs.

In Chuk's opinion, here are the 18 films that are not considered musicals because they don't have a soundtrack

Oh Wait it's Chris, the king of refusing to admit when he's wrong. I see why you come to the defense of your fellow retard

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He's great at arguing with objective reality. He's literally over here arguing that any movie featuring songs is a musical. So like every fucking film ever produced is a musical because they all have soundtracks featuring songs.

In Chuk's opinion, here are the 18 films that are not considered musicals because they don't have a soundtrack

Oh Wait it's Chris, the king of refusing to admit when he's wrong. I see why you come to the defense of your fellow retard
Brown sauce causes autism, apparently.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i never said any movie with songs in it as in a soundtrack means its a musical. why would i make such a ridiculous claim? i said any movie where characters in the movie perform multiple songs. not one or two, but at least three and take up a sizable amount of screen time, means it counts as a musical IMO. somebody said moneyball counts as a musical because the stupid daughter performs that horrible song. its just one song and it was totally random. thats not a musical. the fact that people still cant grasp what i'm saying means i'm wasting my time trying to explain this, but i'm bored so here i am.

Or his "opinion" on words that have had unambiguous definitions for more than a century with hundreds of stage and theater productions as examples.
i wasnt attacking established norms of a musical. please read my posts instead of what others are saying my post was. i said any movie with multiple musical performances by characters can also be considered a musical. if Joe Schmoe performs 5 songs in a movie with his band/solo throughout the film. thats a musical because you are sitting through a character's performance. i was very specific that these have to be characters in the movie. a movie like Walk The Line is a biography, but its also a musical. it can be both.

Chuk is a great poster.

hey thanks, yeah lots of people have been run off this site in the same way. i always try to encourage debate, but people see this as an opportunity to shit on the person and run them off the site. its pretty sad, sadder is that the people who need to get run off this site never get gone. somebody gets banned for 6 months, end up returning a week later mysteriously.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
i wasnt attacking established norms of a musical. please read my posts instead of what others are saying my post was. i said any movie with multiple musical performances by characters can also be considered a musical. if Joe Schmoe performs 5 songs in a movie with his band/solo throughout the film. thats a musical because you are sitting through a character's performance. i was very specific that these have to be characters in the movie. a movie like Walk The Line is a biography, but its also a musical. it can be both.
Your opinion is still wrong. To be a musical the songs have to be part of the dialogue and exposition.

The Music Man is a musical. Walk the Line is not.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Your opinion is still wrong. To be a musical the songs have to be part of the dialogue and exposition.

The Music Man is a musical. Walk the Line is not.
thats more of a loophole, the songs were affected by whats going on in the movie. you wouldnt have some of those songs without the events unfolding. i say if it has a bunch of songs by the characters in it and the songs happened naturally through the plot, then it counts as a musical.

could we get back on topic so LLR doesnt lose his shit?

• 1Picard

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
thats more of a loophole, the songs were affected by whats going on in the movie. you wouldnt have some of those songs without the events unfolding. i say if it has a bunch of songs by the characters in it and the songs happened naturally through the plot, then it counts as a musical.
This isn't a debate. The musical genre is well defined, and has been for well over a century. A movie about musicians is not a musical unless the songs are part of the dialogue and exposition.