Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As the defense said, it didn't matter if his life was in danger, only that he thought he was in danger. I think of what my wife thinks of as danger, and what I think of as danger, and again I come to the conclusion that I don't want random people making life and death decisions when they are carrying a gun.
The solution is not to attack random people.

Veil_sl

shitlord
So is your complaint is more that thousands of neighborhood watches exist rather than that GZ defended himself with deadly force?
I think Watches are great, I don't believe its feasible to have a cop on every corner. But if Zimmerman does more watching, less policing, there is no assault charge, and trayvon ends up where he was supposed to be, his dad's girlfriends house.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Watches are great, I don't believe its feasible to have a cop on every corner. But if Zimmerman does more watching, less policing, there is no assault charge, and trayvon ends up where he was supposed to be, his dad's girlfriends house.
So when you said you read the timeline photo, you were lying?

iannis

Musty Nester
Or Zimmerman does more watching, less policing, and Trayvon ends up where he wants to be. Inside someone's house stealing their shit.

lol.

You can predict the future if you want to. We'll mock you for being the dipshit you seem to be.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
I bet you think Zimmerman was the grand wizard of the Sanford KKK too, don't you

Veil_sl

shitlord
troll account, that's some funny stuff. Its a valid opinion to believe that regressing to the wild west days of vigilante justice that stand your ground promotes is a bad thing. Trolling would be to go on and on about how Zimmerman is guilty and should be in jail which I haven't proposed once. Damnit, rerolled is hard mode eh?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
As the defense said, it didn't matter if his life was in danger, only that he thought he was in danger. I think of what my wife thinks of as danger, and what I think of as danger, and again I come to the conclusion that I don't want random people making life and death decisions when they are carrying a gun.
Good thing it doesn't matter what you or your wife thinks. Just like it didn't matter what Zimmerman thought either. What matters is what society thinks a reasonable person would think in that situation. Which is why ajuryof people will decide if the actions were reasonable, and not just take X or Y persons word for it. In this case though, it was so clear cut that there shouldn't even have been a question of how reasonable it was.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
troll account, that's some funny stuff. Its a valid opinion to believe that regressing to the wild west days of vigilante justice that stand your ground promotes is a bad thing. Trolling would be to go on and on about how Zimmerman is guilty and should be in jail which I haven't proposed once. Damnit, rerolled is hard mode eh?
This isn't a stand your ground case.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Status
Not open for further replies.