Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
rrr_img_37184.jpg

I'll just post this every 6 pages or so, people seem to forget the severity of his beating.
That's what a broken nose looks like. I don't have the figures to support it, but I'm guessing the vast, vast majority of people to have suffered broken noses did not also die in the attack they got the broken nose in.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Hindsight, broken nose just proves severity of beating, plenty of people have died while being in a fight that broke their nose just as plenty of people have survived a nose being broken.

you are applying hindsight, literally just hindsight, think of it like a decision tree based on future possibilities.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That's what a broken nose looks like. I don't have the figures to support it, but I'm guessing the vast, vast majority of people to have suffered broken noses did not also die in the attack they got the broken nose in.
Still making the dishonest argument that the shooting didn't protect Zimmerman from further damage.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ot-guilty?lite

So reading this, and knowing this, when Tanoomba says that he has "no intent to make Zimmerman out to be the bad guy here" what he is literally doing is touting the Prosecution's main argument, an argument intensely predicated on trying to blame Zimmerman for the altercation, and then claiming he's not doing exactly what he's saying he's doing.

The idea that the concrete wasn't a threat to Zimmerman's life was part and parcel of the Prosecution's case that Zimmerman had no reasonable expectation of death or serious injury.

Tanoomba is a dishonest cretin who can't help but double down when he's been proven wrong time and time again.
You're making the same mistake a lot of these other guys are making. You're assuming that, by saying Zimmerman wouldn't necessarily have died if he hadn't shot Martin, I'm implying that heshouldn'thave shot Martin. I'm not doing that. What I'm doing is saying that people like you are foolish for assuming Zimmerman would have died/received serious injury if he had not shot Martin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In all likelihood, when he heard police sirens or other people approaching.
you misunderstand my question. when was he going to stop pounding this man? when he was unconscious/dead? it took several more minutes before police arrived on the scene. do you think zim would still been alive after getting beat that long?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
What I'm doing is saying that people like you are foolish for assuming Zimmerman would have died/received serious injury if he had not shot Martin.
What was the point, what was the reason, what was the motivation to say that. what is the thing you think saying that will do, or imply or give evidence to support.

this is where I can't get past, what are you trying to say.

khalid

Unelected Mod
You guys don't get it.

Thing Tanoomba agrees with : Zimmerman COULD have died if he hadn't had the gun.

Thing Tanoomba disagrees with : Zimmerman WOULD have died if he hadn't had a gun.

Now it is damn silly Tanoomba has argued for 50 pages on this fact, even made a sig to try and mock someone about it, but there it is.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hindsight, broken nose just proves severity of beating, plenty of people have died while being in a fight that broke their nose just as plenty of people have survived a nose being broken.

you are applying hindsight, literally just hindsight, think of it like a decision tree based on future possibilities.
Of course I'm applying hindsight! That's exactly what I'm doing. See, I'm not judging Zimmerman on his actions exactly because he didn't have the benefit of hindsight. In his situation, he had no choice but to believe his life might very well be in danger. He was totally justified in using lethal force to defend himself. But now that we can look back on the circumstances, we can consider the evidence and realize that it would have been less likely for Martin to kill Zimmerman than for Martin to simply beat up Zimmerman.

Yeah, I'm sure plenty of people died and got a broken nose in the same fight. But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that that number is virtually insignificant compared to the number of people who've gotten broken noses and not died. This is where probability comes in.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
how should zimmerman have acted different once he was confronted by trayvon? assuming trayvon threw the first punch according to what little evidence we have.

what should have changed in zimmermans decision making when there is no hindsight?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not making any mistake except the mistake of continuing to give you any credibility whatsoever.

You have literally defecated on this thread this entire evening because you still can't handle being wrong on this matter, when you demonstrably are, hence why you're the only moron left still making these ridiculous arguments on basically this entire forum.

How much training do you have in medicine? How many classes? How many biology classes have you taken? Any classes that involved the nervous system? Hmm?

What about a first aid class?

Anything?

Bueller? Bueller?

You have zero authority to speak on this matter, so kindly stop making yourself look even dumber than you already have for 250 plus pages now.

how should zimmerman have acted different once he was confronted by trayvon? remember trayvon threw the first punch according to what little evidence we have.
He should have let him keep hitting his head into the ground because the likelihood of him becoming a paraplegic retard was only 1 out of every 18,000 cases of severe head trauma, clearly.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Still making the dishonest argument that the shooting didn't protect Zimmerman from further damage.
If it prevented him from one more punch it prevented him from further damage, right? I'm saying it's likely that the shooting didn't protect Zimmerman from death or serious injury, and the evidence supports that. Nothing dishonest about that.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
But now that we can look back on the circumstances, we can consider the evidence and realize that it would have been less likely for Martin to kill Zimmerman than for Martin to simply beat up Zimmerman.
What lead you to that conclusion?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it prevented him from one more punch it prevented him from further damage, right? I'm saying it's likely that the shooting didn't protect Zimmerman from death or serious injury, and the evidence supports that. Nothing dishonest about that.
That's probably true. So what?

SHORT ANSWERS, NO STORIES OR PONTIFICATING.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Of course I'm applying hindsight! That's exactly what I'm doing. See, I'm not judging Zimmerman on his actions exactly because he didn't have the benefit of hindsight. In his situation, he had no choice but to believe his life might very well be in danger. He was totally justified in using lethal force to defend himself. But now that we can look back on the circumstances, we can consider the evidence and realize that it would have been less likely for Martin to kill Zimmerman than for Martin to simply beat up Zimmerman.

Yeah, I'm sure plenty of people died and got a broken nose in the same fight. But I'll bet you dollars to donuts that that number is virtually insignificant compared to the number of people who've gotten broken noses and not died. This is where probability comes in.
Depends on the circumstance, how many of those broken noses are from MMA and boxing? How many are from aggravated assaults that happen at night, in the rain, in an area with a string of recent crimes?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait what's that? Did you answer my question?

What classes on biology have you had, again?

Classes in medicine?

Are you an EMT? Trained with a pre med career at all?

Any human physiology courses, preferably with an included lab component?

Anything at all? What about a basic statistics class, did you have to take that, to have any authority to be talking about probabilities?

No?

Bueller? Bueller?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tanoomba assumes that a fight is still a fight even after the opponent has been beaten. hopefully he is never asked to referee a boxing match.
tongue.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba, can you tell us, to any degree whatsoever, what happens when the human skull is struck?

Preferably in 500 words or less.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Tanoomba, can you tell us, to any degree whatsoever, what happens when the human skull is struck?
You think clearer for one. You make the best choices after a nice wallop. After a quarterback is sacked in the nfl, they radio them in cutting edge mathematics that they solve Good Will Hunting style before the next play.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was literally just checking the last 3 pages of this thread and thought hodj had finally moved on and was shocked.

lol
I had but Tanoomba has been in here all evening just going ballistic trying to argue against me by proxy through others while I was doing other shit and I couldn't take it anymore.

Mods won't do anything about him apparently, even when he posts 300 posts back to back to back derailing the thread into a week old argument he already lost.

hodj at it again boy
Go back a few pages. Tanoomba has been in here all evening just completely losing his mind. Stop trying to blame me for him being a fucking idiot. He put my quote in his sig, he's been in here attacking me by proxy all night. Stop trying to shift the blame onto me. I have barely posted in this thread all day. One post, maybe two max, until the past hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.