Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadaar

That guy
You don't need to learn about deadly force being a professor of women's studies at Montreal Liberal Arts University.
Sorry to dig up an old post and go off topic here, but with that job the amount of hot ass to pull in must be unlimited.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry to dig up an old post and go off topic here, but with that job the amount of hot ass to pull in must be unlimited.
that assumes that manginas don't become professors for women's study.

actually, if you are a psychopath, that would work.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wait what happened... I've been out for a few.

Did they take his notes?

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait what happened... I've been out for a few.

Did they take his notes?
They took his notes and they are going to lunch early so that the defense can get a copy and review his scripted notes early. The ME was trying to argue that they are his own personal notes and that the defense shouldn't get a copy of them.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So they're allowed to take his notes away?

Did the ME do a bad thing?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Juror E6 looks up from notes, one brow raised, and looks at Bao then West. Bao to Defense lawyer:" U can't ask me questions I don't know."

TheProfessor

So they're allowed to take his notes away?

Did the ME do a bad thing?
I'm not an attorney. It looks bad because he is [not] referring to the reports and the evidence to answer questions [from the defense]. It looks like he has specifically written down exact answers to questions and he admitted that when answering he had been reading from his personal notes. We really do not what are on the notes, but he was adamant he did not want anyone to see them or make copies of them. He was almost combative towards it.

In his testimony so far he has stated he does not remember doing the autopsy at all. A lot of times he says he can only give his opinion because he cant factually state something to have happened or to be true. He can only give his opinion as to what should have happened or what should be procedure.

If I have made any errors maybe someone can correct me.

The decision from the judge is the court will make copies of the documents and give them two both attorneys. After the ME's testimony, all attorney copies will be destroyed.

TheProfessor

Why aren't these notes placed in as evidence?

Sorry about my earlier post, I made an error and fixed my sentence with brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.