Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wonder if they lost the key, or it broke in the lock.

What a disaster this whole thing has been.

They're coming back now though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Skype spam was still the best comedy so far.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Like I said, all the evidence so far suggests that Zimmerman is innocent of any wrongdoing.

I guess I should just leave it at that! So many jimmies rustled...

ignore button is your friend.
Fuckin' A.
The quality of my Rerolled experience has seen a notable increase since adding ZZyxyZyxzy to my ignore list.
Great feature. Will use again.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The Skype spam was still the best comedy so far.
That was pretty fucking hilarious.
I mean Jesus, that kind of ridiculous incompetence would get you fired from nearly any job.
These people are supposed to be professionals? You're dealing with a man's life here!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Awe sheiiit. I thought they'd be taking a long weekend.

I think I have a courtroom live video addiction.

I don't really follow why the court is allowing non-eyewitness testimony from the Martin family identifying which recorded voices belong to who.

Step 1, how about prove to me that I should remotely give a shit about testimony from someone who isnt:

A.) an expert
B.) a witness

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What else are they going to ask her besides to identify which voice she believes her son's was on the recording?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really follow why the court is allowing non-eyewitness testimony from the Martin family identifying which recorded voices belong to who.

Step 1, how about prove to me that I should remotely give a shit about testimony from someone who isnt:

A.) an expert
B.) a witness
yeah, but it may be good for defense though. since all juries are women (I think), it could play a great part in winning "sympathy."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They'll probably ask her about Trayvon's background and history, try to help establish he wasn't someone who would go out and attack Zimmerman, etc.

Which, if they do, may open up more of Martin's background to scrutiny by the Defense, and might be a mistake.

Seems like it froze for a bit, now they're having audio problems with the stream.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
TruTV is the worst replacement too.. all their shows are scripted. Maybe that's why they spelled it Tru instead of True.

Reminds me of when I got addicted to listening to the police scanner all day erryday after the boston marathon bombing.

If i was a juror, hearing testimony regarding someones character, my first thoughts would be -

I bet my mom and dad don't know I was a bully in middle school.

I bet my wife doesn't know I enjoy redtube.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
This judge is going to cause an appeal blocking what the defense sees as evidence over and over.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'd hate to be a lawyer, have to spend half you're day arguing with judges and the other half of your day arguing with other lawyers.

I'm sure these guys get to be friendly combatants after awhile but still.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Open admission his only goal is to shitpost.

Also clear admission that not a single post he's made on these forums contribute.

So mods, when are you going to be consistent?

Numbers has been shitposting for months.
This and 40+ more quotes of you repeatedly shitposting this same stupid fucking thing every time someone responds to this thread make me think you're the tard who needs a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.