Status
Not open for further replies.

Eonan

Doer of Things
rrr_img_37293.jpg
Zodiac wins 'shop of the year award.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
O'Mara is the best thing to come out of this whole traveshamockery. I hope I get to see more of him being a badass in the future.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I found the World of Justice for Trayvoncraft Spellbook.

Traypologists just have to place the spell in their UI to cast it while in battle!
rrr_img_37299.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey Zimmerbros, I have a question.

I'm pro guns
pro legalized drugs
pro death penalty
pro choice
pro free healthcare
pro gay sex
anti religion (some I dislike more than others. I'm looking at YOU Allah!)

What the fuck am I? Am I some kind of hybrid political robot?
I don't think there's an accurate modern label for this particular set of beliefs, including libertarian. In my experience, modern libertarians aren't generally pro choice, pro universal healthcare, pro same-sex marriage, or anti religion. Which is why I hate on libertarians whenever possible. Most of them are massive hypocrites and they're often worse than even republicans.

khalid

Unelected Mod

I'm pro guns
pro legalized drugs
pro death penalty
pro choice
pro free healthcare
pro gay sex

I'm the same except Im anti the death penalty. Not because I feel like some people dont deserve to die, but because I don't trust the justice system enough to eliminate the possibility that someone could be found innocent decades after the fact.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I know the Zimmerman as hero trope annoys alot of people. They see it as racist or celebrating a person getting killed. I know that certain people that enjoy those images are probably racist. However, I enjoy them as a good counterpoint to all the people comparing the shit to Emmett Till or wanting to prosecute him with hate crime laws.

It is pretty fucking hilarious that he actually helped some citizens in an emergency just a few days after the trial. Just lol at all the conspiracy theorists that think it was staged.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

I'm pro guns
pro legalized drugs
pro death penalty
pro choice
pro free healthcare
pro gay sex

This is why I choose to not affiliate myself with any particular label that will allow people to make assumptions about me.

Although... I guess I have claimed to be a feminist... that must be why I'm getting Rerolled ads pointing me towards single lesbians...

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
Fuck u Obama u fucken useless ass bitch.. We didnt vote u to go and support some thug piece of shit Trayvon... How bout doin something for the people of black America who arent small time wanna be thug... Oh no you cant cuz ur fucken useless... Fuck all these next election I vote for the Republican I don't care how fucken white and stupid lookin he is.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I know the Zimmerman as hero trope annoys alot of people. They see it as racist or celebrating a person getting killed. I know that certain people that enjoy those images are probably racist. However, I enjoy them as a good counterpoint to all the people comparing the shit to Emmett Till or wanting to prosecute him with hate crime laws.
Dude was brutally attacked by a thug but managed to fight back and rid society of a violent scumbag in the process. Z should be celebrated as a good damn hero for the countless who are victims of such crimes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude was brutally attacked by a thug but managed to fight back and rid society of a violent scumbag in the process. Z should be celebrated as a good damn hero for the countless who are victims of such crimes.
I always thought Lejina was canadian.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

I'm pro guns
pro legalized drugs
pro death penalty
pro choice
pro free healthcare
pro gay sex

Duverger's law, this is what happens when you have a first past the post system. You end up with a lot of people that don't fit into a particular party, voting for that party because it's "more inline" with a few of their beliefs than the other party. I'm fairly conservative on most issues. Even social ones. But because I don't reject certain things out of hand (I like food stamps, I think transparency financial regulation is needed, I think universal healthcare is a public good and makes good small business sense ect), I may as well be a communist in the modern Republican party.

People blame this effect on Rove and his appealing to the base ideological campaigns. But Rove was an inevitability of time and pressure. First past the post systems suck. Shit, we should atleasthave run offs. Until we do though, you're going to have an, ironically, majority of people who are not part of the modern Dem/Rep party, be associated with them because the base of those parties dictates direction.

Trayvon_sl said:
RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People'(s) Call Police , Black People'(s) Call There Cousin
Quote pretty much summarizes the problem. We can argue about the origin of "Black Culture's" separation from society, some people will argue white people caused it, others will say blacks self destructed--I don't know, I'm not nearly qualified enough to even attempt to answer that. However, the problemisthat separation between the hegemony and this sub-culture, and it really needs to be fixed.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I am. You somehow thought Canadians are the type to side with thugs and violent criminals?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think there's an accurate modern label for this particular set of beliefs, including libertarian. In my experience, modern libertarians aren't generally pro choice, pro universal healthcare, pro same-sex marriage, or anti religion. Which is why I hate on libertarians whenever possible. Most of them are massive hypocrites and they're often worse than even republicans.
I remember identifying as libertarian back around 2004 time frame (I only remember because I supported McCain at the time, saying he'd make an awesome Presidential candidate...and I still believe 2004 McCain would have). I stopped paying attention to politics for a while though, and when I came back, libertarian meant something different. So now I don't associate with any party, cause they're all insane.

Fedor

<Banned>

Description: "Two rap artists were taken into custody early Friday morning after police received reports of violence at a gas station. Police arrived at a Jefferson Boulevard gas station to find a man who claimed he had just been pistol whipped. According to the victim, the incident was the last in a series of events that happened Thursday night throughout Warwick, Providence and Boston. The two suspects were in Massachusttes promoting a rap album under SODMG, a company operated by rapper Soulja Boy. The second victim told police he was assaulted in a room at a Warwick Motel 6 by the same suspects. According to the victim the assault was posted on YouTube. A preliminary investigation revealed the group was staying at the Motel 6 in the room where the second victim was assaulted. Police arrested Jacorey Dejuan Bryant, 22, who is expected to be charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, robbery, and malicious damage among other charges. Ira Rophiel Malcom Jr. was also taken into custody and is expected to be charged with robbery. Both men were held by Warwick Police." - 12 news

Status
Not open for further replies.