Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Z's gun was IWB at 3 or 3:30. with a modern gun / holster there is no safety issue no matter where you carry (other than small of back - can hurt yourself during fall plus the fact that it's hard to get to if you find yourself in Zimmerman's situation).

Many of the SD schools that taught drills based on 3-3:30 carry are now teachingappendix carry(12:30 - 1) because many of the top instructors feel that during a close in scuffle that's the easiest/fastest place to draw from.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i know of 2 people who kept theres in the small of their back, which led to both of them fracturing their tail bones on separate falling incidences.

1 girl was fishing with her fam
1 guy was hunting

can GZ sue the state for his incarceration? they haven't exactly presented evidence regarding why he was arrested, let alone why he should be convicted.
I was mostly being facetious. I definitely wouldn't carry one in the small of my back, for more reasons than just the risk of fracturing your tail bone.

Fedor

<Banned>
w6LvT9x.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Judge is thinking what I'm thinking. What if they were just showing drawings of the scene?

PS - this prosecution lawyer always sounds rustled.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
How come judges in tv shows always appear wizened and real judges disappoint the eff out of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.