Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That tumblr picture made me expect to see: Was Trayvon the 2nd coming of black baby Jesus? We will never know. He was murdered by a Jew.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love how 17 is suddenly an innocent little child that needs protection from evil adults but as soon as they commit a crime they are tried as adults and the state is itching to lock them up for life.
This "special" prosecutor that actually filed the charges on George Zimmerman is the same one who tried a 12 year old as an adult when he killed his cousin with a wrestling move a few years back. But now 17 is a defenseless child. My feels!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus fucking christ, the idiocy on tumblr is giving me a migraine.
i wonder why they dont include those adorable pictures of treytrey smoking a blunt, holding a gun and sporting gold teeth?

im glad they delayed chimpout, til another day. i was driving through a mostly treyvon area tonight and didnt want to get murdered because some thug got shot for picking a fight with an armed man.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Something to remember guys, if some libtard-cunt tries to play the race card on you. Zimmerman is a jew (or at least half a jew), so any attempts to question his innocence are clearly anti-Semitic hate speech and racism. =)

spronk

FPS noob
if you are worried about riots in your area, this map below lists the pre-planned riot spots based on twitter keywording
http://trendsmap.com/topic/riot

no riots within 100 miles, feelin good. only thing is, how long do you think it will be before white people can order fast food at drive thrus safely

mSvfrGi.jpg

Something to remember guys, if some libtard-cunt tries to play the race card on you. Zimmerman is a jew (or at least half a jew), so any attempts to question his innocence are clearly anti-Semitic hate speech and racism. =)
ya this whole thing is such an anti-semite, anti-latino circus that it's vomit worthy

KE6AWf0.png
yes, if you punch me in my face.. yes

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
if you are worried about riots in your area, this map below lists the pre-planned riot spots based on twitter keywording
http://trendsmap.com/topic/riot

no riots within 100 miles, feelin good
Ha! got one in ...south west Austin? That's where the fruity lib hipsters live, the blacks are on the east side of town. Probably just gonna be a few whiners with guy fawkes masks moaning about racimusizzle. Regardless, I loaded up a couple mags for my M4 just in case we get some pew pew action.
wink.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ill be waiting on these mofos if they try anything cute round here. the troopers in jersey love killing black people so im fairly confident any kind of chimpout will result in some harsh fucking reality.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I guess I just can't see how anyone rational can look at the facts that we know and think he is guilty. Yet I am sure you are right. I was actually tempted to poll my class on the subject after I heard 3 of my students talking about it, but then decided that would be a bad idea.
Yeah, don't racebait your own class bro.

You never go full racebait.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
some dude on gawker posted a photo of trayvon's body, trying to appeal to people's emotions in the lamest ways

http://gawker.com/this-courtesy-of-m...body-753370712

the only rational stance is to admit that no one but zimmerman knows the circumstances surrounding the conflict and shooting.
People who write for Gawker are faggots. Someone posted some shit about this trial on Deadspin a while back cause they are part of the gawker network, it was more of the same, let me tell you about the emotions in this case. These "journalists" should be dragged out in the street and shot.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
ill be waiting on these mofos if they try anything cute round here. the troopers in jersey love killing black people so im fairly confident any kind of chimpout will result in some harsh fucking reality.
HAHA. You must spread some reputation around and shit before giving head to Maester Chuk again

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
My 4th grade classroom cheered when the juice went loose lol.
My fourth grade class didn't know what the fuck they were watching. Because it wasn't in spanish. Because most of the kids in my class were illegals or anchor babies.

Also, fuck that trial. It screwed up my after school programming for months. That was during the best episodes of Power Rangers too. Fuck the Juice.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oh. The juice has been proper fucked.

Literally getting away with murder apparently makes a person have absolutely no regard for the law.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fuck The Juice, he killed a white woman (a coalburner ) and a jew. Evaded the law on natl tv, was found not guilty, escaped paying anything to the families and still pushed his luck by holding people hostage with a gun over some sports memorabilia. He deserves everything he gets.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
OJ was in the Naked Gun movies.

So no matter how many people he kills, he's still cool in my book.

Fedor

<Banned>
Juror B-29:Originally from Chicago, she's been married for 10 years. The woman - who is either black or Hispanic and is the only juror who isn't white, according to prosecutors - has eight kids, one of them older than 18. This is her first time serving on a jury. The woman has been at her current job for three months, and when asked by prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda during jury selection if she belonged to any organization, she said "my house is my organization," eliciting laughter and understanding from the courtroom.

Juror B-76:A resident of the Sanford, Fla., area since 1975, she has two adult children. During voir dire she said her 28-year-old son is an attorney who practices in the county, but his specialty is foreclosures, divorces and contract law and he does not practice criminal law. Her daughter is a certified nursing assistant. This juror is unemployed after running a construction company for 15 years with her husband. She and her husband manage rental properties and are helping their kids build homes. Her passion is rescuing animals, and this is her first time on a jury.

Juror B-37:A local for 18 years, and the daughter of an Air Force captain, she has been working for the same company for 16 years. Her husband is a "space attorney," meaning he has worked with the shuttle companies and is now working with rocket companies. One of her kids, a 24-year-old, is a pet groomer and the other is a 27-year-old student at the University of Central Florida. She likes animals and rescued them until her husband told her, "Stop!" She has been called to serve on a jury four times, but said she was never seated because of "where I work."

Juror B-51:She's served on juries before, once as an alternate in the early 1990s, and again three years ago in Seminole County. She is unmarried and does not have kids. Now retired, she previously worked as a real estate agent. She was also the director of a call center with 1,200 employees under her. Asked by the prosecutor how she handled disputes in the workplace, she said, "You have to listen to all sides, and sometimes you just have to make the tough calls." A transplant from Atlanta, she has lived locally for nine years.

Juror E-6:A native Floridian, she has lived locally for two years. She has been married for six years and has two children, ages 11 and 13, and said she was proud to be raising them. She said said she was proud to be a member of a church. She is unemployed after being in school for nine months and working in financial services. Her husband is an engineer. She acknowledged that she was arrested in 1999 and told the court she was treated fairly, saying, "I deserved it." She has never served on a jury.

Juror E-40:She moved to the area from Iowa eight months ago. She is married to a chemical engineer and has one son, who lives in Western Pennsylvania. She told the court that in her spare time she likes to watch football, read and travel. She has worked as a safety officer, and served as a juror 20 years ago on a drug case in Pennsylvania. No verdict was reached in that case.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Juror B-29:Originally from Chicago, she's been married for 10 years. The woman - who is either black or Hispanic and is the only juror who isn't white, according to prosecutors - has eight kids, one of them older than 18. This is her first time serving on a jury. The woman has been at her current job for three months, and when asked by prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda during jury selection if she belonged to any organization, she said "my house is my organization," eliciting laughter and understanding from the courtroom.
Oh great, looks like a hung jury right there. Though I guess she might be a cuban or something, escaping chicago for greener pastures in florida? Having to go through the whole trial again is gonna be such a cockblock, anyone know what florida's procedures are for a hung jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.