Justice League (2017)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That really is such a huge glaring difference between DC and marvel right now. A lot of people were offput by affleck. Turns out he's fine in the role. It's the role that is wrong. Now look at Jon burnthal as punisher. I was REALLY wary because he doesn't LOOK like castle. Castle is 6'4" slab of muscle. He's not Thor, but he's just big and bulky. Burnthal nailed punisher and a huge reason for that is a lot of his scenes were lifted straight from the comics. As soon as you meet these characters on screen, it's like meeting an old friend. Not with DC movies.
Castle doesn't need to be a big meathead though. While the movie itself sucked ass, I thought Tom Jane was great as Punisher. Hell I thought Ray Stevenson was great too, and he had the bigger Castle look. Neither actor was responsible for those movies being terrible.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If they don't have the star cuts and the dude saying "MEANWHILE ... back at" I'm gunna be sadpanda. Also, they better have the indian and the japanese dude who's names I can't remember.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will Spiderman be in this? Seems like they've forgotten about that character.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will Spiderman be in this? Seems like they've forgotten about that character.
IgU4Y.gif

Qhue

Trump's Staff
If they don't have the star cuts and the dude saying "MEANWHILE ... back at" I'm gunna be sadpanda. Also, they better have the indian and the japanese dude who's names I can't remember.
How can you forget Samurai (whose powers were pretty much Red Tornado) and Apache Chief?!? The story behind them plus Black Vulcan instead of Black Lightning are really precious nuggets of the dark era of Superheros in animation.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How can you forget Samurai (whose powers were pretty much Red Tornado) and Apache Chief?!? The story behind them plus Black Vulcan instead of Black Lightning are really precious nuggets of the dark era of Superheros in animation.
They had a story? Yeah I couldn't remember the samurai's name, but I remember one of them said KASI ME HO NI HI AKU when he changed. Pretty sure that was the samurai when he went tornado mode. He had other phrases for other powers. Basically, he was a japanese wizzard more than a samurai.

No love for the Wonder Twins?
No. Fuck the wonder twins. The only good thing that ever came from them was when robot chicken made fun of them.

OK actually, their catchphrase was cool too. But that's it. Everything else about them was ass suckingly bad.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wrote a sentence here asking why the flash is barry allen?

Then I realized none of it matters, not a single bit of this matters. Barry Allen will have a Geoff Johns-ian dismemberment or whatever. Fuck it. I don't even care.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
his secret identity got out, so he just had to change his name

Caliane

Wally is Black now. so, I would not be surprised if JL Flash was supposed to be Wally. He's being changed to Barry, to keep Wally Black.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Still the same person. Don't forget he knows super scientists and meta humans. Between them someone can change his skin color.