Justice League (2017)

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
His story is way too convoluted now. I can't keep up. I'm already lost.

I'll pass on this.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Might as well, since Batman is going to be in the Spider-Man movie.

looks like castings for the Flash movie are

Iris West: described as a cross between Christiane Amanpour and Carry Bradshaw

Eobard Thawne: described as Central City's Bill Gates with a degenerative disease.

Fred Chyre: described as a gruff cop and the closest thing Barry has to a friend.

Len Snart: described as ex-military and working for Thawne.

Jay Garrick: described as a former professor who was working on the speed force. Most likely a cameo.

The descriptions are very loose and not necessarily a good indication of what the film will be. But we can see that we're likely to have Reverse-Flash and Captain Cold as our villains.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...se-characters/

Fedor

<Banned>
J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon

8lNRNkg.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
One of the writers for Collider recently returned from visiting the set of JL while it's shooting over in England and he was on the panel for this weeks episode of Heroes and they spent the first half hour of the show peppering him with questions.

Apparently Warner Bros. gave everyone they invited over the green light to talk in detail about everything they saw so be warned it gets fairly spoilery for a movie that is this far from release.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the writers for Collider recently returned from visiting the set of JL while it's shooting over in England and he was on the panel for this weeks episode of Heroes and they spent the first half hour of the show peppering him with questions.

Apparently Warner Bros. gave everyone they invited over the green light to talk in detail about everything they saw so be warned it gets fairly spoilery for a movie that is this far from release.

With how BvS was, my expectations are at 0 for this movie.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, they do. And the music didn't fit at all.

Meh, this entire DC franchise seems like redbox for me so far. I think BvS is due soon, so I'm sure i'll enjoy that shitpile for $1.50.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like the look of Cyborg and Flash at all. I do like Aquaman though, loved the look since they put out that picture about a year ago.

It does seem from the trailer less dark than other movies...and didn't any of the hero murder anyone so that's a plus I guess.
smile.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Cyborg looks like some faggy PCmasterrace case/gpu covered in LED strips.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cyborg looks like he merged with Megatron from the Michael Bay movies.

Cyborg looks like he's been infested with Reaper technology.

Edit: Holy shit! I just noticed that Superman has a very tiny maybe smile in that picture! Sunny days ahead!

Caliane

Eh, at least they're toning down the grimdark.
well there is that..

everyone is way out of character.
Did someone think Barry Allen is Quicksilver from the movies? like, genuinely get confused on who they are writing?