Justice League (2017)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Edit: Holy shit! I just noticed that Superman has a very tiny maybe smile in that picture! Sunny days ahead!
Maybe superman will be superman, instead of less cool Batman. Snyder is an Auteur to the point of being obstinate in these films--these are established characters, you can put a spin on them, but you can't force completely alien themes on them, like Grimdark for superman.

It's been immensely satisfying seeing Captain America becoming one of the biggest comic book heroes of the modern world while extolling everything they said would not work in superman because its "too old fashioned and cliche" now.

Column_sl

shitlord
I can't believe that is an actual Snyder film. No over the top anime action ,and they allowed characters to banter with each other..

What sorcerer edited that trailer together

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah...Cyborg and Flash look horrible. The music was OK, considering it was all dialogue. I will see of course.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Cyborg was my only sticking point really. I don't know shit about Cyborg but he didn't look near big enough to me. I'm actually ok with this Flash, and that's my go to superhero. Looks alright. Now that WW trailer on the other hand, that shit's legit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I actually didn't mind that trailer. Much better looking than BvS.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe I was just disoriented from the effects of watching BvS, but didn't the Flash clip in BvS have a much more Asian person as the Flash? Also the Batman suit looks way worse in the trailer here than it should.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, what use is talking to fish? Are the baddies going to have a secret underwater base in this?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Ezra Miller looks fine as Barry Allen, but in that armor he looks somehow feminine. Maybe its the contrast between his eyes and the red of the mask and the placement of the mouth/eye holes but when I saw him moving in the outfit my initial reaction was "wait Jesse Quick? What??"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Interesting that they didn't show Superman at all in that trailer. No, that's not my Superman love coming out, it is just interesting to me that the other tentpole character in the DC Universe wasn't shown. I wonder if they feel Superman is the reason BvS didn't do well? Or if they are really trying to stick with the whole death thing until you watch the movie? I mean, he's on the goddamn posters, and everyone knows he's not permanently dead, so what gives? I hope they aren't planning on doing a JL movie with Superman dead until the end.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting that they didn't show Superman at all in that trailer. No, that's not my Superman love coming out, it is just interesting to me that the other tentpole character in the DC Universe wasn't shown. I wonder if they feel Superman is the reason BvS didn't do well? Or if they are really trying to stick with the whole death thing until you watch the movie? I mean, he's on the goddamn posters, and everyone knows he's not permanently dead, so what gives? I hope they aren't planning on doing a JL movie with Superman dead until the end.
It's obvious. Superman is cowering from Batman, so he doesn't get his stool pushed in again.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_137089.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
well there is that..

everyone is way out of character.
Did someone think Barry Allen is Quicksilver from the movies? like, genuinely get confused on who they are writing?
They are confused. I've read interviews, where they are talking about Flash as a comedic foil. Only it's Barry Allen. In the comics, he's one notch under Batman, in terms of seriousness. Wally West is the one with more jokes than Spiderman.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Them chasing down objects of power, known as Mother Boxes, before Darkeid's parademons do is a little bit too derivative. Mother Boxes are not infinity gems.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know anything about Mother Boxes and yes that sounds a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit completely derivative.

Edit: Maybe they're just going to fuck up all their "group" movies like BvS and JL, but have decent single-star ones like WW and Batfleck. Or they could all just be rubbish.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know anything about Mother Boxes and yes that sounds a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit completely derivative.
Mother boxes are like smartphones, except they also heal and teleport you. They aren't sources of infinite power like the infinity gems. Smartphones would be a big deal in the 70's, when mother boxes first came out in the comics. There was no Internet then.

It's completely derivative.