K-PoP SenSation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I do...actually like these.
so you like the auto-tuned horrible Korean screaming/singing pop synth shit?

I personally cannot stand kpop, everything about it is horrible, girl or boy bands. Girls dancing with mute, sure, try searching for mr removed.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
so you like the auto-tuned horrible Korean screaming/singing pop synth shit?

I personally cannot stand kpop, everything about it is horrible, girl or boy bands. Girls dancing with mute, sure, try searching for mr removed.
I used to think that way but I gave up to my boner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The girls are very hot but very fake looking. Like I wonder what they looked like before the 30 procedures.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx how can you watch those things. how.
Anime? most of those girl/guys weren't Anime, i actually didn't recognize a single girl/guy and I watch a good amount of Anime, i think they were Hgames or whatever.

If you want something that is totally unwatchable, try Kdramas, I've probably watched all the top k-dramas by just Osmosis, being in the same room as the wife, but man are the girl dirt shit on acting. Oh don't get me wrong, there will be an outlier or two, but 99% of these kdrama girls are trash. I think i've had a subscription to Viki for 3 years now.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So after listening to every song posted in this thread so far, I've determined that its the chorus of the song which makes it good or not. All the rest just seem kinda bland, not awful, but not catchy.

T-Ara Roly Poly (by far the best)
Haram Pum Pum Pum
Blackpink Boombayah
SNSD Gee