K-PoP SenSation

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
twice blows. i hope this fad fades.

Maybe you just don't like any artists under JYP, i know i don't, i mean that does sound absurd, kinda like saying you don't like any artists under Geffen, but no, theres no one under JYP i like.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe you just don't like any artists under JYP, i know i don't, i mean that does sound absurd, kinda like saying you don't like any artists under Geffen, but no, theres no one under JYP i like.
I mean, JYP is a good entertainment group. used to like g.o.d. when it was popular back in 90s. they just keep pumping out lackluster girl group that happen to get popular.....

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean, JYP is a good entertainment group. used to like g.o.d. when it was popular back in 90s. they just keep pumping out lackluster girl group that happen to get popular.....
What do you currently like from JYP?

Hell the only band i even remotely know from JYP is Day6, and that's only cuz I brought my wife to Kcon and she was like Who the fuck are Day6? off to Google.

If anything JYP just makes these bands and he does some shitty song w/ em to give em some popularity, sorta like when pdiddy was doing that shit.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
What do you currently like from JYP?

Hell the only band i even remotely know from JYP is Day6, and that's only cuz I brought my wife to Kcon and she was like Who the fuck are Day6? off to Google.

If anything JYP just makes these bands and he does some shitty song w/ em to give em some popularity, sorta like when pdiddy was doing that shit.
Nothing, I don't think. I just zone in and out.

I don't even like the new Wonder Girl debut.

I like SM stuff better than most.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I refuse to believe that
You don't have to believe it, just mute them and put on any Jpop song and it's fucking JDance, the moves are so simplistic it's silly, focus on face, exaggerated hand movements, dancing in place, and swapping places when bored with a lot of shimmy is JDance.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
You don't have to believe it, just mute them and put on any Jpop song and it's fucking JDance, the moves are so simplistic it's silly, focus on face, exaggerated hand movements, dancing in place, and swapping places when bored with a lot of shimmy is JDance.
I do watch jpop all the time and I can assure you gfriend was nothing like jpop