Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I know what Pascals are. I was making fun of your spelling error and you just made me explain it. Thanks for ruining the joke bastard.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You need a degree that uses Calculus and another one on comedy.

PSI... pascals. I'll let you google the rest.
I have a PhD in Comedy. Consider this your peer review:

zySZAUr.png

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Seems like a stretch to me.

I get the impression people thought Red Pill was retarded before, and for the most part they still do.
I get the impression people were heavily critical of feminism before and still are.

I have seen nothing to suggest that you Paul Revered your way through the board as the lone voice of reason informing us that we should look at feminism critically, that people mocked you in order to defend feminism, and that they eventually realized after the dust had settled that they should be more critical of feminism.

I'm not expecting credit. I never was, and I don't care for it.

I'm simply making the prediction that this board is going to believe in PSI and ALIENS in the next 3-5 years.

And when I come back to this thread in 3-5 years and I post "I told you so." I don't expect credit then either.

• 1Smuggly

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is going better then I could have ever imagined when I decided to come and chat with the prisoner.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why has my approval thread turned in the free-range habitat of a retard?

NM, no one answer that. :(

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

I'm simply making the prediction that this board is going to believe in PSI and ALIENS in the next 3-5 years.

And when I come back to this thread in 3-5 years and I post "I told you so." I don't expect credit then either.
Can you make any predictions in the 6 - 12 months category? I ain't got 3 - 5 years.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
We need a !RemindMeBot like Reddit has so I can set a timer to come back and laugh in 3-5 years.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You're really out of touch if you think most of the board has been convinced of these final positions. Your "I knew it years before and know you guys finally believe it" idea is very delusional.

Test the theory for everything Red Pill and earlier. Argue the left side of my list in the appropriate threads.

Two years or less the Anti-Vaxx and Pizzagate stuff will be generally accepted here. I guarantee it.

I won't take credit then either. Not that you ungrateful cunts would ever give it.

• 1Nationalist

khalid

Unelected Mod
Everytime someone would drag Red Pill garbage into the Gamergate thread, it got shit on.

People don't like modern feminism, but they see Red Pill as dumb as fuck also.

So if thats the best you got, well...

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

I'm not dismissing you outright. You claimed to be on the forefront of several shifts of societal perception. I asked for one example. Your "best" example was a false one that is not backed up by any actual post history (unless you'd like to show otherwise).

I'm legitimately wondering how you got the impression that people "came around" to your way of thinking when we can't seem to find a single example of that actually happening.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sorry, Red Pill is as fucking stupid as it was when your were trying to fanatically push it several years ago.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Who the fuck is anti-vax, red pill or saying pizzagate is a thing?

We pretty much make fun of all of those people.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah Dumar doesn't post here any more in large part because his red pill shit got shit on so hard he got butthurt and left.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Everytime someone would drag Red Pill garbage into the Gamergate thread, it got shit on.

People don't like modern feminism, but they see Red Pill as dumb as fuck also.

So if thats the best you got, well...

Red Pill has sort of morphed into a whole different meaning than even a year or more ago.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Red Pill has sort of morphed into a whole different meaning than even a year or more ago.
In this case, we're talking about the very specific use of The Red Pill as a means of how to deal with the opposite sex and/or improve your life, not the more generic use of late about just being exposed the "truth".

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Test the theory for everything Red Pill and earlier. Argue the left side of my list in the appropriate threads.

Two years or less the Anti-Vaxx and Pizzagate stuff will be generally accepted here. I guarantee it.

I won't take credit then either. Not that you ungrateful cunts would ever give it.
would it be possible to use PSI to find out the secret headquarters of child raping illuminati overlords who were exposed in Pizzagate?

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
In this case, we're talking about the very specific use of The Red Pill as a means of how to deal with the opposite sex and/or improve your life, not the more generic use of late about just being exposed the "truth".

Define it in a way that's convenient for you.

I'm referring to it as the wave of criticism against Feminism. Yes, I rep'ed the idiocy of The Red Pill subreddit for a few months. Like I said, I'm usually wrong about the specifics. One of the reasons I enjoy posting this shit here, you guys are great at ripping apart bad arguments.

I guess, to clarify, I'm a hipster for all of the above movements. I was X before it was cool. *hairflip*

would it be possible to use PSI to find out the secret headquarters of child raping illuminati overlords who were exposed in Pizzagate?

epstein_2.jpg