Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The Institute for Creation Research has a "peer reviewed journal".

Himeo's argument is that we can't disregard basically everything that comes out of that rag as nonsense because that is making science into a religion.

Re-fucking-tarded.

You don't understand my argument at all. Let me clarify it for you.

The Institute for Creation Research puts together an academic journal using peer-review. They publish something.

That paper is as valid as anything anyone else publishes. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE PROCESS YOU RETARD.

In an ideal world, that paper is then scrutinized, torn apart, and the people who wrote it are humiliated.

That's how the system should work.

What I was arguing against is Khalid (and now you) demanding "reputable" journals as sources only. Every journal is just a group of people, and that places the importance not on empirical evidence or the peer review process, but on the opinions of the people who edit the journals.

Just because something is published doesn't mean the process is over.

So when I post my list of 125 peer-reviewed journal articles, I'm not posing 125 articles that all unanimously agree with PSI, I'm posting the entire fucking debate from start to finish including the papers scrutinizing everything.

If you are too dumb to understand this, watch the video I linked because it's more your speed and this topic is interesting as fuck.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's like we're privileged enough to witness the birth of a new Lumie. Give him a bit longer in the oven and he'll have those cures for cancer ready to go.
Don't leave him in the oven too long, burnt garlic smells terrible.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You don't understand my argument at all. Let me clarify it for you.

The Institute for Creation Research puts together an academic journal using peer-review. They publish something.

That paper is as valid as anything anyone else publishes. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE PROCESS YOU RETARD.

In an ideal world, that paper is then scrutinized, torn apart, and the people who wrote it are humiliated.

That's how the system should work.

What I was arguing against is Khalid (and now you) demanding "reputable" journals as sources only. Every journal is just a group of people, and that places the importance not on empirical evidence or the peer review process, but on the opinions of the people who edit the journals.

Just because something is published doesn't mean the process is over.

So when I post my list of 125 peer-reviewed journal articles, I'm not posing 125 articles that all unanimously agree with PSI, I'm posting the entire fucking debate from start to finish including the papers scrutinizing everything.

If you are too dumb to understand this, watch the video I linked because it's more your speed and this topic is interesting as fuck.

didn't read

• 1Hodjing

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Himeo Himeo , can you give us one example of something you were right about but that everyone mocked you for, only to later come to the same conclusion you had been trying to communicate?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you are consistently called crazy but other, more reasonable people who "share your ideas" (or so you think) come along and aren't shit on, have you considered attempting to not sound so crazy and confrontational?

Just my .02

This board is a vat of acid. A contrarian circle jerk full of smart and bitter cunts. Anything outside of group consensus is attacked without mercy. All dissent is silenced.

I drop something in the vat of acid, watch as people pick it apart and try to pull it out, because they don't like change. But I keep sticking the topic back in. This draws peoples attention, and opens up the topic of conversation for other, more informed but shy, people to come in and discuss it reasonably.

I'm the anti-troll sacrifice, or if you want to call this board an Everquest raid I'm the monk who pulls the big boss and Feigns Death.

• 1Smuggly

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If all dissent is silenced on this board, explain to me the Nature vs Nurture thread?

The fact is that this board cares about facts. They accept them, even begrudgingly.

If they aren't accepting your position, its because you aren't bringing any facts to the table.

You've certainly presented none here.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo Himeo , can you give us one example of something you were right about but that everyone mocked you for, only to later come to the same conclusion you had been trying to communicate?

I've already given a bunch of examples, but those posts were lost in the server transitions.

All I have left is Red Pill, which happens to be the best fucking example yet. So that's fine.

Feminism -> Red Pill.

Go into any of the following threads and argue that Feminism is perfect and anyone who disagrees is retarded.

Gamergate
Politics
Marriage and Divorce

Or, actually wait, that's what you do anyway.

My point is, I don't convince anyone that I'm right. But I start the debate that eventually convinces most reasonable people to change their minds.

Go into the science thread and argue that Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth Global Warming scenario is right and we're all fucked. Guarantee people will correct you. I was doing this back in 2003-2004.

I didn't invent the Red Pill criticisms of feminism, but I was on the leading edge of that wave that shook the foundations of our country enough to result in Donald Trump getting elected.

Shit, I'm wrong about the specifics of most of the topics I bring up, and there's no way I could have predicted the Donald Trump Presidency. All I'm saying is the majority opinion on this board was pro-feminism, I started the conversation, and now most reasonable people agree that feminism is out of control.

• 1Picard

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Why are you anti-vaccine now?

What scientific proof is there that they are bad abd detrimental?

I'm not going to rehash old subjects. We're on PSI right now. Go into the science thread and you'll find someone to walk you through it step by step.

• 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bro, it was my red pilling this community with the image from /pol/ regarding Trayvon that started the ball rolling here.

Hate to break it to you.

Gamergate turned Lithose, and once you have Lithose on your side, its game over.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1. Mormonism -> Atheism

2. Global Warming Believer -> Global Warming Hoax

3. Calories in Calories Out -> Keto

4. Feminism -> Red Pill

5. Politicians are the Problem -> Shadow Government runs everything

6. Our Politicians are just corrupt -> Pizzagate

7. Anti-Vaxx is retarded -> Anti-Vaxx is real.

Pretty much it so far.

You're really out of touch if you think most of the board has been convinced of these final positions. Your "I knew it years before and know you guys finally believe it" idea is very delusional.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I've already given a bunch of examples, but those posts were lost in the server transitions.

All I have left is Red Pill, which happens to be the best fucking example yet. So that's fine.

Feminism -> Red Pill.

Go into any of the following threads and argue that Feminism is perfect and anyone who disagrees is retarded.

Gamergate
Politics
Marriage and Divorce

My point is, I don't convince anyone that I'm right. But I start the debate that eventually convinces most reasonable people to change their minds.

Go into the science thread and argue that Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth Global Warming scenario is right and we're all fucked. Guarantee people will correct you. I was doing this back in 2003-2004.

I didn't invent the Red Pill criticisms of feminism, but I was on the leading edge of that wave that shook the foundations of our country enough to result in Donald Trump getting elected.

Shit, I'm wrong about the specifics of most of the topics I bring up, and there's no way I could have predicted the Donald Trump Presidency. All I'm saying is the majority opinion on this board was pro-feminism, I started the conversation, and now most reasonable people agree that feminism is out of control.
Seems like a stretch to me.

I get the impression people thought Red Pill was retarded before, and for the most part they still do.
I get the impression people were heavily critical of feminism before and still are.

I have seen nothing to suggest that you Paul Revered your way through the board as the lone voice of reason informing us that we should look at feminism critically, that people mocked you in order to defend feminism, and that they eventually realized after the dust had settled that they should be more critical of feminism.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This board most certainly isn't anti vaxx. It doesn't think Pizzagate is real. No idea about keto but sounds retarded. The global warming debate never ends, though the evidence is soundly in favor of the claim CO2 is a greenhouse gas and the climate is rapidly warming.

Basically, Himeo is like hallucinating right now or something. Did you lick some mold bro?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Seems like a stretch to me.

I get the impression people thought Red Pill was retarded before, and for the most part they still do.
I get the impression people were heavily critical of feminism before and still are.

I have seen nothing to suggest that you Paul Revered your way through the board as the lone voice of reason informing us that we should look at feminism critically, that people mocked you in order to defend feminism, and that they eventually realized after the dust had settled that they should be more critical of feminism.
Shut up you insufferable cunt.

Redpill and Feminism (at least most of it) are two extreme ends of a spectrum that are equally retarded. Most of us are able to recognize that immediately .

Now go kill yourself

• 1Faggotry

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Feminism -> Red Pill.

Gamergate
Politics
Marriage and Divorce

Your problem is thinking that anyone who criticizes feminism is somehow automatically pro redpill. That's you making a bad assumption. I can, without any hypocrisy, criticize both feminisn and redpill.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
You're really out of touch if you think most of the board has been convinced of these final positions. Your "I knew it years before and know you guys finally believe it" idea is very delusional.

His latent precognition psychic abilities make it difficult for him to keep track of the timeline. I'm sure he was talking in the future tense with that post and we will all come to believe him eventually.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its almost too bad we can't rickshaw someone in the rickshaw.

There has to be some way we can improve this system.

• 1Hodjing