Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
That's a good point.

Condolences to @Magimaster and his family for their loss.

Check the Amod thread to see why I was banned for trying to help.

In my defense, I read the first post and responded. Didn't realize Magimaster had posted the update about his brother likely being dead a few minutes before I offered my completely real and well intentioned suggestion to help.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Disagree with my zeal or my arguments - I'm not here to hurt people.

• 1Brony

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Himeo, can you explain the pictures with the bearded nerd and the other persons? I am not really up to your illuminati level.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Khalid, a wise and learned Atheist, made the mistake of turning his faith in science into a religion.

When you start making distinctions between peer-reviewed journals based on how "reputable" they are, you abandon the peer-review process for worship of the opinions of men.

Khalid said he wouldn't consider PSI until the editors of Science Magazine weigh in on it.

The pictures were of the following editors of Science Magazine. http://www.sciencemag.org/about/leadership-and-management

Jeremy Berg, Editor-in-Chief. He's the old guy holding the nucleosome core particle.

Monica M. Bradford, Executive Editor. She's the older woman.

Jake Yeston, Deputy Editor. He's the guy you're asking about. He's the editor in charge of physics for Science Magazine, the branch of science PSI peer-review articles need to go through for Khalid to believe. He's the gatekeeper protecting the Khalid's world from PSI.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When you start making distinctions between peer-reviewed journals based on how "reputable" they are, you abandon the peer-review process for worship of the opinions of men.

Lolno. You're retarded.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
In what world is that thread an appropriate place to start shitposting about your secret knowledge of PSI POWERS?

Oh, but it's cool because you signed the sympathy card?

Attention whore in the Shaw, not some dudes, "shit. I think my brother in . Law might be dead" thread.

That's truly some lumie level desperate for validation pussyshit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What the hell is going on here? Why was Himeo shaw'd and where can I read the details?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What the hell is going on here? Why was Himeo shaw'd and where can I read the details?

He started posting some whackadoodle shit about ESP and psychic readings to find Magimaster's brother who disappeared this week and turned up most likely dead in that thread.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You guys just don't know about his mind bullets!

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The Institute for Creation Research has a "peer reviewed journal".

Himeo's argument is that we can't disregard basically everything that comes out of that rag as nonsense because that is making science into a religion.

Re-fucking-tarded.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Khalid said he wouldn't consider PSI until the editors of Science Magazine weigh in on it.

Wtf are you talking about? I said I wouldn't consider PSI until research in it started making reputable journals. Not once did I mention anything about "Science Magazine".

If you believe so strongly in remote viewing, I suggest getting your friends or business associates together and forming a Remove Viewing Detective Agency and making bank. Let me know when you are taking investors.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm fine with inquiry, and I'm fine with phenomena. I think reason itself is a sense, but it is not classified as such in a scientific sense. In a philosophical one, sometimes. In that way ESP doesn't even have to be argued, it's a self evident truth. We have perceptions which we attribute entirely to reason, we have the entire field of mathematics devoted to cataloging and exploring those perceptions. That qualifies as an extra sensory perception. We actively study the science of cognition. The brain is the final organ we have examined. Something has to be last, and the only surprising thing to find would be nothing surprising.

But telepathy? We will achieve that with tools, not magic.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
He started posting some whackadoodle shit about ESP and psychic readings to find Magimaster's brother who disappeared this week and turned up most likely dead in that thread.

Controlled Remote Viewing.

I've been skeptical, like everyone else in this thread, until last week when the CIA dumped 12 million pages of documents. Something they do from time to time when they're trying to hide stuff in plain sight.

12 million pages of declassified CIA files now online

What did the conspiracy retards find that caught my interest?

It's well known that the Defense Intelligence Agency began researching PSI in the late 1960's, after the head of the KGB's PSI department defected and told us what it was, how it worked, and what the KGB had learned about our missile defense system and nuclear submarine programs using it.

After decades of public research, tabloid journalism, and four congressional review boards that all came back saying "There's something to this, keep spending millions of taxpayer dollars researching it." After all that, Defense Intelligence Agency was restructured in the early 1990's, and they turned all of their research programs over to the CIA in 1992. By 1995, the CIA made a big press statement saying that they'd conducted a review of the DIA's PSI program, decided it was all bullshit, and closed down all of the public programs (Project Star Gate, etc).

In the CIA dump last week, it was revealed that the CIA had ended Project Star Gate and started up a dozen new programs to continue PSI research. Which are, presumably, still active and fucking terrifying.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf

To have the CIA admit to such an embarrassing reversal caught my interest. There's an insane amount of evidence that PSI is legit.

I offer to help, everyone loses their shit.

I agree, for good reason. But my intentions were good, and this could still be used to help if the board pulled their heads out of their asses.

• 1Bullshit

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Pick one.

Obviously not Anti-Vaxx, K-12, or PSI because that's been shit in the last two months, and I said it happens over years.

Here's how it works.

1. Something happens that's bullshit.
2. The media / politicians / society / peer pressure convinces everyone to think about it the wrong way.
3. Someone on this board is woke as fuck, but is afraid to discuss it because they don't want to be ostracized.
4. I find out about it, see if it's legit or not. Figure out it is.
5. I walk in here like "What's up, I got a big cock!"
6. Retards like Skanda flip out, "N-no you don't, retard!"
7. I present evidence like, "What's up bitch, X Y and Z"
8. Haters gonna hate, "Lol no you're dumb." Then they complain to the mods.
9. @Amod flips their shit, usually Tuco, one time it was a_skeleton_03, this time it was Khalid.
10. I get banned or warned or told not to post in a thread anymore.
11. I get bored and leave.
12. Lurkers read the thread and laugh, some of them check my sources and realize I'm right.
13. Some of the regular members start talking about it.
14. Woke as fuck member comes out of the closet and red pills everyone over time, making the argument much better than I can and with more subtlety and nuance.
15. Everyone with half a brain agrees.
16. I come back, post something new, cycle starts all over again.

If you are consistently called crazy but other, more reasonable people who "share your ideas" (or so you think) come along and aren't shit on, have you considered attempting to not sound so crazy and confrontational?

Just my .02

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Controlled Remote Viewing.

I've been skeptical, like everyone else in this thread, until last week when the CIA dumped 12 million pages of documents. Something they do from time to time when they're trying to hide stuff in plain sight.

12 million pages of declassified CIA files now online

What did the conspiracy retards find that caught my interest?

It's well known that the Defense Intelligence Agency began researching PSI in the late 1960's, after the head of the KGB's PSI department defected and told us what it was, how it worked, and what the KGB had learned about our missile defense system and nuclear submarine programs using it.

After decades of public research, tabloid journalism, and four congressional review boards that all came back saying "There's something to this, keep spending millions of taxpayer dollars researching it." After all that, Defense Intelligence Agency was restructured in the early 1990's, and they turned all of their research programs over to the CIA in 1992. By 1995, the CIA made a big press statement saying that they'd conducted a review of the DIA's PSI program, decided it was all bullshit, and closed down all of the public programs (Project Star Gate, etc).

In the CIA dump last week, it was revealed that the CIA had ended Project Star Gate and started up a dozen new programs to continue PSI research. Which are, presumably, still active and fucking terrifying.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf

To have the CIA admit to such an embarrassing reversal caught my interest. There's an insane amount of evidence that PSI is legit.

I offer to help, everyone loses their shit.

I agree, for good reason. But my intentions were good, and this could still be used to help if the board pulled their heads out of their asses.

Didn't read.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gary_Spivey.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users