Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Pick one.

Obviously not Anti-Vaxx, K-12, or PSI because that's been shit in the last two months, and I said it happens over years.

Here's how it works.

1. Something happens that's bullshit.
2. The media / politicians / society / peer pressure convinces everyone to think about it the wrong way.
3. Someone on this board is woke as fuck, but is afraid to discuss it because they don't want to be ostracized.
4. I find out about it, see if it's legit or not. Figure out it is.
5. I walk in here like "What's up, I got a big cock!"
6. Retards like Skanda flip out, "N-no you don't, retard!"
7. I present evidence like, "What's up bitch, X Y and Z"
8. Haters gonna hate, "Lol no you're dumb." Then they complain to the mods.
9. @Amod flips their shit, usually Tuco, one time it was a_skeleton_03, this time it was Khalid.
10. I get banned or warned or told not to post in a thread anymore.
11. I get bored and leave.
12. Lurkers read the thread and laugh, some of them check my sources and realize I'm right.
13. Some of the regular members start talking about it.
14. Woke as fuck member comes out of the closet and red pills everyone over time, making the argument much better than I can and with more subtlety and nuance.
15. Everyone with half a brain agrees.
16. I come back, post something new, cycle starts all over again.
This guy knows his shit.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
1400300784713.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
But how can you question everything if a everything is a question? Are asking for an answer or are you answering for a question?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
i fORGOT THis if the rickshaw. FUCK no edits for my deep thoughts.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
LOL wtf I have never been a mod, you are a moron of the highest degree.

Stop being a cheap cunt and buy the database. You got rustled over something, cried like a bitch to the mods, and got me banned from a thread. I don't remember what topic it was about though, because I don't really give a shit to be completely honest fam.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Stop being a cheap cunt and buy the database. You got rustled over something, cried like a bitch to the mods, and got me banned from a thread. I don't remember what topic it was about though, because I don't really give a shit to be completely honest fam.
We have every single post here from rerolled already ....

So, prove it.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Rerolled was like 2012 or 2013, right?

I'm not finding anything older than Novermber 2016. I'm doing something wrong, halp.

khalid

Unelected Mod

I'm not finding anything older than Novermber 2016. I'm doing something wrong, halp.

Get some friends together and try a remote viewing. That should help you find it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

The dates won't be accurate for every post after the merge process but why are you searching by specific date? Search for what happened.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Was Sutekh ever Amod? Might have been confusing a_skeleton_03 with Sutekh. If so, sincerest apologies a_skeleton_03.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Was Sutekh ever Amod? Might have been confusing a_skeleton_03 with Sutekh. If so, sincerest apologies a_skeleton_03.
He was not a moderator either.

Apology accepted, take this as a learning experience that your memory of all these events might be fragmented like a bad hard drive.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That being said I am the one that paged @Amod in a message when you started shitting up that thread.

You posting theories is fine. You posting in a thread where a mans brother might have just died? Not the place.