Kickstarters

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
That looks like an amazing game my friends would never play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
x-posting from the general boardgame thread. My game is up on KS! Come check us out! (/shill)

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That looks like an amazing game my friends would never play.

last 2 days to get in on this. Its more then I want to spend right this moment, but I so totally want this bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ratina

GDit even after telling myself I was not going to jump on this I went and sold a Bazaar of Baghdad for the funds to buy in...

Who wants to play a 9 player game at my place in like 1.5 years?

• 1Solidarity

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Came across this today when was looking to pick up the game, nice deal for $80 to get the base game plus expansions.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Came across this today when was looking to pick up the game, nice deal for $80 to get the base game plus expansions.

Champions of Midgard isn't too bad but feels like a watered down version of Stone Age or Lords of Waterdeep. Just lacks that little bit more depth to it.
I much prefer Raiders of the North Sea, another viking worker placement game, but with a unique mechanic that makes it stand out. Coincidentally, It's got a kickstarter for a couple of expansions atm also!

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That game looks cool but man that's one of the worst names ever. Quarriors was a goofy name but at least it was a goofy game so it fit, this one looks like it's trying to be serious though.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, looks neat, in for one. Can't wait to say 'who wants to play Explore It' and the ensuing looks of wtf.

faille

Molten Core Raider

Latest CMON kickstarter. Looks kinda cool and something I'd enjoy having a game of, but don't really like the 3 player minimum.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
That has some great looking minis. I'd probably back it if I didn't back Explore It.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's HEXplore It!

I really love the Rising Sun minis, but three player minimum means I would literally never play it. I'd pick it up for the minis but not at $100. Bummer :(

Ratina

I got in on that one, we have 3-7 game group regulars. I guess the 3+ requirement is so the political things actually matter, looks like a neat game tho.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Rising sun has 34 hours to go. The miniatures are amazing, if I had a lot of extra cash right now I'd consider going in. Requiring three players would make it too rare for me to break it out, can't justify it. Seriously love the minis though.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Rising sun has 34 hours to go. The miniatures are amazing, if I had a lot of extra cash right now I'd consider going in. Requiring three players would make it too rare for me to break it out, can't justify it. Seriously love the minis though.

I'm in this one still...But man, the scope creep on add-ons has me wanting to tell CMON to go fuck themselves. They keep releasing add-ons to pump the numbers.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welcome to CMON. They are the soulless empire of the Tabletop Gaming world along with Steve Jackson. It's too bad because they could make really good games without randomly firing employees or doing exclusives as a cash grab.

• 1Solidarity

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, some friends and I were going to go in together on a copy and all the addons is why we ended up passing.

I already went addon crazy with Dark Souls. Got that out of my system (until someone makes a game for an IP I can't pass up like BSG or something)