Killer clown sightings

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
are these people just reporting this nonsense as a troll or are dumbasses actually dressing up like clowns and chasing kids? cuz if thats the case we would be seeing some dead fucking clowns by now.
seems like both

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The people who report the clown sightings are probably the clowns themselves or friends with the person pulling the prank.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe some of these Juggalos can take it from the woods to the sewers.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
are these people just reporting this nonsense as a troll or are dumbasses actually dressing up like clowns and chasing kids? cuz if thats the case we would be seeing some dead fucking clowns by now.
Until we start seeing physical proof of all these clowns scaring people, anyone who says they saw is either trolling or retarded.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Until we start seeing physical proof of all these clowns scaring people, anyone who says they saw is either trolling or retarded.
i dont even get the joke, is it supposed to just be some crazy meme or some halloween shtick? the black van stories i heard as a kid was just stuff we used to say to scare younger kids. nobody actually saw any clowns in vans, just "i heard it from a friend of a friend two towns over" stuff.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Oh the clowns around here in KY are real but so far they have only been seen doing things like walking down residential roads or hiding behind trees. Quite a few pictures on local twitter/reports and scanner traffic of police response which in the latter are often gone/hid mask before they arrived. I have yet to see a report where they openingly jumped at someone or was caught looking in windows or anything bad.

They are definitely just trolling the older/scared/bible holdouts that used to close the town at 6pm, but so far I've yet to see anything illegal other than apparently it is illegal to wear masks "out of season" here.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This reminds me of the time I came out of a haunted house with my friends and some guy jumped out at us and got kicked in the balls.

In case your wondering it went down like this.

Man I loved this movie/scene as a kid. I still watch it about once a year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Didnt read thread till tonight, saw this on my facebook feed:

clown.png

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Things have died down here. No real scanner traffic for days on clowns. Not sure if due to weekend or police response.
Seeing more and more reports like this : Report of 8-10 juveniles walking in the street headed toward Cabell Drive. They are carrying bats and lighting signs on fire.
Just begging to be a news story gone wrong. Or right.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
A friend of mine on FB posted a pic of a killer clown running through her backyard a couple days ago. Plano, TX.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Check out my boy Wrinkles the clown

He's real as fuck

• 1Like