Las Vegas

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Same. I live in Vegas and if you're coming to visit, I pretty much make you go to the show. No complaints so far.

Vinen

God is dead
Just googled this as I didn't know this was a thing. Looks fucking amazing.
I went with my wife and parents. Was hilariously awkward and worth it. Get front row tickets if you can, you may get "included" in parts of the show. We had second row tickets so missed out on that part of the fun.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
My buddy got drugged at Treasures last week and another friend almost got mugged by a stripper at the Palomino.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I tried to like La Reve... it was just so lame (in my opinion). Yes, I understand that it's mainly Synchronized Swimming with some stunts and a story to follow, but it did nothing for me. I imagine that Cirque's "O" would be very similar, but I haven't seen it so can't comment.

However, if you're at the Wynn, you NEED to check out their buffet. It's incredible, but it'll run you probably $50 per person. That Buffet though... I went to that one probably 10-11 years ago, and I still think about it as the best Buffet I've ever experienced.

Cirque Du Soleil's Ka & Mystere, on the other hand, are awesome. Ka is like watching a live action movie. Mystere is more of the next step in human evolution. Damn talented folks. Ka is more expensive.
The last time I was in Vegas, my friend and I got tickets to Mystere at one of those last minute ticket booths out on the street. I think we paid $28 (instead of $75). They sat us in the very back row of the theater, but then before the show even started, they moved my entire row down to the very front, right along the stage. It was awesome, and well worth the money.

Ka is like $95 for an acceptable ticket, $150 for a good one. Worth it though. Amazing show.

Keep in mind I haven't been to Vegas in about 5 years, so I don't recall the exact pricing on things. I'm just going off memory.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The stripper was harassing him about a getting a $200 lap dance. He was drunk and had already spent a lot of money, so I think they pegged him as an easy mark. She was sitting on his lap and he kept telling her no. Evidently (my back was turned but this story has been corroborated by 2 other members of the bachelor party), she was reaching into his pockets looking for his money. He pushed her off of him and she slapped him. We left shortly thereafter.

Personally, I was really disappointed with the Palomino. I had read good reviews but the girls were really trying to hustle us. I bought one lap dance and the entire time the girl was trying to get me to put $1000 on my credit card to get a hand job in the VIP room. I refused and made my wife give me a $0 blowjob when I got back to the Mirage at 05:00.

I am not sure exactly what happened at Treasures. My friend who has been sober from drugs and alcohol for 10 years had a hang over and was vomiting the next day. He says there was something sticky on the rim of his bottle of water (served to him by a stripper) but he didn't think much about it at the time (I believe she was blowing him in the VIP room). While the girls were after money at Treasures, I found them to be very polite and more interested in conversation than the girls at the Palomino, for whatever it's worth.

Considering the amount of woman at Ghostbar and 1Oak, I don't get why anyone would pay for sex in Vegas. Most of the girls in the clubs seemed like they wanted to have a crazy time in Vegas. My nerd friends tried using Tinder but were too busy paying for handjobs at the strip clubs to pull the trigger...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My bud got blown for free at the Rhino. True story. He even told the stripper beforehand that he was out of money and catching a flight in 6 hours. But she just wanted to blow him and refused to be denied.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Saw absinthe last night, best vegas show I have seen, tight intimate venue, super funny and hilarious, amazing acrobats that I enjoyed more than any cirq show I have seen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kurios is going to be in SF starting next week. I know it's not in Vegas, but I picked up tickets today during Thanksgiving weekend. Never been to a Cirque show. I'm pretty excited.

Vinen

God is dead
Saw absinthe last night, best vegas show I have seen, tight intimate venue, super funny and hilarious, amazing acrobats that I enjoyed more than any cirq show I have seen.
Glad you liked it. I kinda want to see it again next time I am in Vegas. Probably around xmas if is not on break.