Las Vegas

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My attendance is looking doubtful, at the Doctors Office now and he just told me I have Strep Throat. Fun times.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was thinking about planning a long weekend trip to Vegas this summer (was thinking SOELive for fun) but I think I'm gonna hold off till next June. New plan is to go during the first week of the World Cup in 2014. Any recommendations for favorite sports book and/or places to watch the games? I'll probably be staying at the Wynn.
My favorite sports book in Vegas is the Venetian, but I haven't visited them all.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm only 45 minutes from Vegas, see you guys there!
You should come up. I'll limit my underage chick jokes to 5. 5 jokes, not years old.

Alex: Caesar's is the original ubr book, and it's still great. Also, if you're staying at the Wynn you might as well just chill at their book for games. I haven't seen it but it's the Wynn and therefore awesome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, the Venetian one is pretty awesome too.

The Wynn, however, has an awesome breakfast buffet. I wish I was out there to party with you guys.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
You should come up. I'll limit my underage chick jokes to 5. 5 jokes, not years old.

Alex: Caesar's is the original ubr book, and it's still great. Also, if you're staying at the Wynn you might as well just chill at their book for games. I haven't seen it but it's the Wynn and therefore awesome.
4 left. Pace yourself.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
going to check out caesar's, venetian, wynn, fashion show mall and the mirage today. Fremont street tonight unless my wife gets le tired

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dam I would totally go for food and a movie if I wasn't poor as fuck right now, I live close to Town Square also hah

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
haha. It's all set. I'll be the goofy looking blonde guy with a scruffy beard in a bright blue superman shirt. My wife is coming too in her superman shirt. My # is 734-224-TUCO if anything happens.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
haha. It's all set. I'll be the goofy looking blonde guy with a scruffy beard in a bright blue superman shirt. My wife is coming too in her superman shirt. My # is 734-224-TUCO if anything happens.
Lol, no joke I was thinking "Tell Tuco to wear something really identifiable". I'm wondering if we should book an 8-10 person table? I'm bringing a buddy and his girl, that's 3 right there, and sitting at the bar will not be very good for chatting with each other.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lol, no joke I was thinking "Tell Tuco to wear something really identifiable". I'm wondering if we should book an 8-10 person table? I'm bringing a buddy and his girl, that's 3 right there, and sitting at the bar will not be very good for chatting with each other.
sure let's do it

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Might even need more if Gaige brings his army of children/lovers. Sigh, that's 2.

Can we rename Gaige "Craster" ? That's part of the same joke, I'm not counting it.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
What kind of place is it? By that I mean will people wanting to see UFC go to see it there? Fat Roy is fighting so, if so, it could be packed by then.