Las Vegas

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Supposed to be 112 here tomorrow. Our work picnic was supposed to go down at Sunset Park and earlier in the week they did a "fuck that noise, we'll do it in October".

I'm not leaving the house unless the motherfucker is on fire tomorrow.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Supposed to be 112 here tomorrow. Our work picnic was supposed to go down at Sunset Park and earlier in the week they did a "fuck that noise, we'll do it in October".

I'm not leaving the house unless the motherfucker is on fire tomorrow.
I'm in CA, in the Mojave (so other side of Death Valley). It was 113 today. Fucking miserable. Dog couldn't even go outside to pee because she burnt her paws on thedirt.I remember it being this hot last year (my first here in the desert), but I don't remember it sucking so bad.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
I'm in CA, in the Mojave (so other side of Death Valley). It was 113 today. Fucking miserable. Dog couldn't even go outside to pee because she burnt her paws on thedirt.I remember it being this hot last year (my first here in the desert), but I don't remember it sucking so bad.
wtf, that's only like 45 in real temp. It's annoying but not scorching.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Well to be fair, in summer my place further up north is in the low 50's and growing up on the beach here you learn how to deal with hot sand/road without shoes in summer fairly quickly and that's was in the 40's most years.

Desert might be different I guess in terms of the type of heat but we'd still be playing cricket in 45.....fuck, growing up we weren't even allowed to loosen our school ties until it hit 40

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where in the fuck do you live that it's regularly in the low 50's? I've lived in Iraq and Kuwait, and even those places aren't that hot very often.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
115 isn't so bad when you're taking turns being inside an air conditioned house/hotel/bar/restaurant and being in a pool.

Salshun/Adam, where we going next Saturday? Who else is coming? We could get drunk and go see superman.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
115 isn't so bad when you're taking turns being inside an air conditioned house/hotel/bar/restaurant and being in a pool.

Salshun/Adam, where we going next Saturday? Who else is coming? We could get drunk and go see superman.
Maybe we should see Superman THEN get drunk on the chance it's a great movie. I'm thinking Yard House Bar @ Town Square, Rave Theater literally within walking distance.

Yes, later confirmation, this IS the plan. We'll work out times later. And...a Fry's right next door :)

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
You guys figure it out and I should be able to make it. I was planning on leaving Friday morning but it's not like I have anything to do back in Austin~

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I guess the FoH Vegas party is happening after all. I might be there in a few weeks. Not sure if I'll be going to this conference yet or not.

Anything over 100 degrees sucks. Anything under 50 degrees sucks.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
But it's a dry heat, so it ain't that bad. Last summer sucked here, it was so fucking humid. Now I know why people from the south are so dumb, high heat with humidity makes you an idiot
tongue.png

As long as the humidity stays in the teens or below here the summers are fine. I do have pool and that makes a huge difference.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we should see Superman THEN get drunk on the chance it's a great movie. I'm thinking Yard House Bar @ Town Square, Rave Theater literally within walking distance.

Yes, later confirmation, this IS the plan. We'll work out times later. And...a Fry's right next door :)
I'm down!

joz123

Potato del Grande

Too bad it's not Rave theater anymore, it's a shitty ass AMC now. No more hotdog and nachos for 4 bucks and shit, really sucks.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I used to live in an apt on Sunset Drive, I'm staying at Summerlin now.