Last Epoch

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there a class with a build where I could run around with a fairly large aoe field that debuffs mobs and explodes the ones I kill? I remember in Wolcen I could have such a class, and it was super fun making huge chain reaction kills.

I'm sure there will be something you like, I'm enjoying lighting totem shaman, shit just blowing up everywhere.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Anyone have an issue getting in? Stuck at 0 in queue....

1678497780646.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
I was 129, then 865, then 0, then 865, then 300 something, then 865 and just restarted and I'm 228.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The queue isn't real and/or is entirely non-functional. The servers are absolutely getting thrashed though, so if you see the stupid queue thing just leave/rejoin spam and you'll get in eventually.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Queue seems to be real today. Yesterday I got it once and it went away when I retried but now it's keeping me at the same number when I retry and the number is changing as I let it sit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I guess they said that when you join the queue you get a ticket. Then when you leave/rejoin or reconnect you keep your ticket and get an ADDITIONAL ticket, so that's why yesterday they had 13,000 in queue. It was really like 1,000 people or whatever who had just rejoined several times. Not sure if that's still the process or what.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

We are noticing a high rate of queues stuck at the moment and are back in the war room investigating. Apologies for the inconvenience everyone

Xevy

Log Wizard
My ISP is actually fucked right now with 24% packet loss so my gaming options are limited. D3 was pretty good because I could pause during single player mode when lag got bad, but PoE would just end up with me insta dead to some pack of titty bitches 3/5 times I'd try to play. Also Ruthless is fine, but I played 10 years ago and that was the same shit and I'll pass. Ain't no one outside of the politics channel trying to go backwards in life.

• 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

This works.

Connect with VPN (Proton VPN is Free) Once connected and you can see your character close the game and turn VPN off. Close VPN completely Restart your game Connect as normal

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just restart game and clicked Play Online. If it goes to Queue, do it all again. Took 4ish times and I got in.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just restart game and clicked Play Online. If it goes to Queue, do it all again. Took 4ish times and I got in.

I've done that at least 100 times.

EDIT: I misread your post the first time. I hadn't been fully disconnecting and reconnecting. Did that a bunch and was about to give up and then...boom. Wasn't even a queue

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I got in right away hitting the green play button on steam itself. Don't know if that helps

• 1Like