League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Abilities:?o? - ?.?????'
edit: looks like each vid has a 30 second wait probably due to getting hammered

I only have arcade sona but I never play sona , guess I'll start whenever I have to support. AP Mid Sona is a thing, right?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Double post.

Edit: (may as well use this space o_O)

Reddit person translated the chinese:
In Chinese it writes that the three different model of DJ SONA can be changed in game by /toogle, for each model there will be different effects for each skills.
Also, the teamate of DJ Sona can listen the DJ Sona's music by pressing a button near the icon of DJ Sona in the scoreboard
I was wondering if the 3 models were going to be locked in on skill-up of ult or not, didn't seem like it would make much sense that way. Using an emote command is kinda clunky too but at least you can control it. So that's nice.

Neat feature about listening to the music. Opens more doors for future skins I guess.

Edit:
Riot posted the full songs that you will be able to listen to in-game, expect official announcement soon:

Edit:
Promo Site:DJ Sona - League of Legends

Caliane

wow.

skin will be tourney banned I'm sure. even in regular ranked play, the audio que of the background music changing based on what aura she has up sounds gamewinning.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
From the promo site, it seems like the songs play from beginning --> end and in this order:
The tracks will always go in order of Kinetic ? Concussive ? Ethereal ? Kinetic, no remixes allowed.
typing /toggle in the in-game chat cues up the next tune.
They don't change based on aura, the aura's all have unique effects based on which music style is playing at the time.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Any other golds place in silver and you're now stuck in this former gold shit show? My games are so all over the place with people right now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Uh yea, went from Gold V to Silver IV after placements then lost 10 in a row almost immediately to start the season and bottomed out at Silver V with 0 LP ... however I've since climbed to Silver II. Been using Diana to carry me out of this shit-show. Currently 9 wins in a row with her and 19-6 on the season with her.
Ravishing - (LOL Stats)

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
All of my stats are better from last season, CS KDA, assists, but I'm way down with everyone fighting to climb up. Its cut throat!

Wait 2-4 weeks to play ranked at the start of each season. That way people have kind of sorted themselves out and you can have decent placements and an easier climb.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Wait 2-4 weeks to play ranked at the start of each season. That way people have kind of sorted themselves out and you can have decent placements and an easier climb.
Truth. I'm just playing my second account. Gonna get Zac as my 16th champ and probably start ranked on both then.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think they fudged the rankings harder/differently this season than in other seasons. There was a post about changing the impact of placement games and while I think that's true for your MMR it's not true for your tier/rank. Like, if you ended S4 at mid gold and did your placements and did alright and got put at mid silver you've still got a gold MMR and are playing against other people with about that MMR making it artificially more difficult to climb rank. You aren't a silver ranking up through silver by beating silvers. You are a silver trying to rank up through silver playing golds.

Basically I think the start of the season disconnected your rank from your MMR to a greater degree than in prior seasons due to some changes in placement game calculations.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
1st game I played last night was against AP Sona in Mid... And I had already picked Diana so she knew what she was getting herself into.
People are strange.
I guess this will be a thing soon as people refuse to support but want to use the skin.

It wasn't even close. (Red Bars = Damage done).

rrr_img_89703.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
22-6 with Diana so far this season, current streak is 12 wins in a row with her (have lost on other champs during the streak).
Streaming my final game for the night, need a win to get to Silver I.
Twitch

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, placements seemed super weird this season. I went 7-3 and ended up in gold II from plat V but I was playing with/against anything from silver to diamond. Queued some with buffylol and we were getting matched with all silvers during his placements... shit is weird.

Edit: Diana is one of my favorite APs now but I almost never play her. I just feel like you're playing a worse version of Akali. What runes are you running at the moment and are you playing mid or jungle?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Welp my "final game for the night" turned into 2 losses LOL
biggrin.png

Lost promos, oh well, maybe better luck today.
In 5 games, had 2 DC'rs, the 1st DC was a game we won anyway, jungler was gone first 7 mins or so and when he came back he was 5 levels behind but we won anyway. Last game of the night jungler DC'd at about 20 mins in and never came back. As 4v5 we were still hanging in there, had more kills & dmg done than the other team, but just couldn't pull out the win.

Anyway, for Diana I play her mid primarily. I haven't jungled with her. I played her top a couple days ago and won, too.
Runes are basically the "Greedy AP" runes, which I use for all my AP Carries:

Magic Pen.
+7.8

Health at level 18
+216

Ability Power at level 18
+28

Ability Power
+14.9

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
People were talking about bruiser fizz on reddit like 2 days ago, one of the rare times I think a new build was gaining popularity before showing in the LCS.