League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
When I pick Shyvana, then people pick a mid like Mord or Nidalee and complain that I can't gank for their lane I want to punch them in the vagina.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Actually he is correct, just counter jg and keep them down. Every champ using it right now is doing the same thing they do without devourer, it is just that devourer gives them a better jg item. That being said, I can't tell you how many times I have been on a jungler that I would get dev on (and do) and the enemy team just lets me farm. You do that and of course I am going to come out of the jungle and murder you.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya I love the people who bitch at the jungler " Why aren't you helping us bot?! We've died to them 3 times already!!!". Never mind the fact they die from tower diving and nut hugging the enemy tower with no wards.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Well, yeah. If you let him gank you at your buff and get ahead. But you don't, and once you have boots he can never kill you and you will outlevel him ridiculously fast.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
If you don't feel like watching:
Reggie shits on Loco and his idiotic team comps (that Loco blamed on Bjergsen who won't stop talking about Ezreal throughout the video); Reggie takes over as head coach.

And WildTurtle is a vegan.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shyvana: Depends on build path / runes / masteries. If you're going Devourer > BotRK then yea, she will be squishy for a while. Her clear time has always been top notch so she's always been great at counter-jungling & early clears to get an early advantage. If you take more defensive runes/masteries and go Cinderhulk you can get beefy pretty fast. Or taking Chilling Smite and not going BotRK can get you tanky faster too.

Shaco can be a pain in the ass for sure so not being too greedy on the 1st clear will be key to staying alive. Ward and back early when at low health. Might mean you do 2nd buff after a back. It's not always easy, depends on your team's reactions too.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
People in solo queue just cannot math. We have a yi splitpushing while the enemy team shoves mid. We have good wave clear. Leona goes in 4v5 outside turret range for literally no reason. How do these people even form coherent sentences?

Additionally, why do Zed players pick him first more than any other slot? I bet his winrate is 15% higher when picked 4th or 5th into a balanced comp, instead you get counterpicked or have to depend on your teammates not to pick full AD. I feel like blind first pick is Zed players go to Zed picking spot.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Well, yeah. If you let him gank you at your buff and get ahead. But you don't, and once you have boots he can never kill you and you will outlevel him ridiculously fast.
shaco is an -incredible- duelist. Bar none, the best. He can gear to beat any character in the game one on one, and his roam and split are very good. He's really scary in the right hands. 99% of shaco players are useless shitlords though, but there's a reason he gets banned a ton in high diamond.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
shaco is an -incredible- duelist. Bar none, the best. He can gear to beat any character in the game one on one, and his roam and split are very good. He's really scary in the right hands. 99% of shaco players are useless shitlords though, but there's a reason he gets banned a ton in high diamond.
Did you post this from a time warp in 2011?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I had a fun night of drinking and normals last night. I think I can only play this game while drinking.

Game 1: Shen support with ignite. Lol. steamrolled that map, though it helped having a Shyv that was 20/4/9. I ended up being something like 5/5/30.
Game 2: I havn't played Aatrox in ages. Tried him to vs. a Vlad. Went even pretty much, my all ins weren't very good. My CS with him was dreadful though. The rest of the team had given up 20 kills before 20 minutes. I enjoyed it though.
Game 3: Total troll game. I was last pick. Janna Top, Devourer Lulu Jungle, Yas mid, Nauth support (thought I though Yas was support since he called it), so I went Xin bot. I ended up going like 20/5/7 or something as AP Xin. We just had no damage and I couldn't carry. Almost carried but Chogath's true damage wrecked me during initiation.
Game 4: Darius top vs. Tryndamere. Second time in a row my Darius was against a Tryn. We ended up winning and I won the lane. I just hate laning against Tryn. Darius is so strong early. Shame he falls off mid to late game. He's kind of fun. He's a scrublord pub stomper though if you can snowball him early.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Meanwhile, I've been going on nice win streaks then 0-2 promos about 5x in a row
biggrin.png

Played an Eve game yesterday, she's pretty strong right now.

Even though its the Tank Meta and you really want tanks in your team comp, I find picking tanky is such a risk. Went Gragas a couple times and it's just so hard if your team can't follow up. Im trying to avoid picking tanky.

Also ADC is pretty bad in the current meta but I really can't wait till the patch and to play MF some more. I've put in a couple games with her and lost but she's not far off from doing good imo. The few changes coming should help.