League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah I'm like 42% win on Nidalee and my KDA was absurd. She's hard to carry on when your team won't let you poke.

I'm really digging support Shen. Way more interactive and he's not a bad support in lane either.

Yah that was the fight fawe. I didn't think what they were saying was correct but I tend to trust the casters since it is their job. Especially when I don't play the champ.

Looking forward to the new top lane carries since I hate playing tanks with a passion. If I never have to play another maoki game I will be the happiest top laner in the world.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
New Gangplank is fun but I only had time for a custom game today and I'm playing against shitty bots. Not sure how the barrels work against actual thinking people. His passive cooldown is long (15s) but it gets reset by barrels so you can play that mini game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just watched Nightblue3 play Elise and she is insane now. The Runeglaive update is a huge buff to AP Junglers like Elise. All he had was Runglaive + Haunting Guise and he was chunking people for over 50% health with 1 ability. Looks like Elise is back, beware! Form changers have always been a weak spot for me (Jayce/Elise/Nidalee) but dammmmn, I'll probably end up trying her out now.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I don't know. Maybe the damage hasn't changed much but I haven't seen Elise with Runeglaive till today and it's kinda crazy.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So, early returns on new GP is that it feels like a pretty massive overall nerf. I haven't played it but I know someone who had 150+ games on him last season and he hates it. Apparently they gutted remove scurvy.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Someone good with oriana should try powerodevils build
AP quints, mana regen yellows, Mr blues, hybrid pen reds.

Build runeglaive nashors rabadon rylais ludens

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isn't that what somebody ran this last week in LCS? Runeglaive + Nashors Ori. I really haven't been playing league much at all lately, did like 2 arams last week and 1 ranked game (ashe!) just so I don't decay in ranked. Have yet to see Tahm get played in a game. I still watch a lot of league but lately just haven't been playing too much.

Might have a few drinks and play a handful of games this week just to get back into it, especially since Shyv is a good jungler again, I always loved playing her ~2 seasons ago. Currently my top 3 junglers were Fiddle, Yi & Shaco. I know Yi and Shaco are still pretty top notch but how is Fiddle doing now a day? I know losing Magus kind of sucked because if you got behind as Fiddle you were forced into Magus to help you out, although you shouldn't ever build a machete item ever on him.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Pretty sure runeglaive on laners is dead now.

Elise seems good.

@Sidian Fiddle got fucked by the magus change. He's still good, just not 55% good.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Played a game of Elise and holy shit is she back. I feel like she is a better Nid. The damage I was doing was retarded. I think I am going to start playing her again.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Riot dun goofed with this new ui/hud

I cant even play without getting mad

I remember a few seasons ago i was able to use a custom ui (perbui) but it seems like this has been disabled or just abandoned , would love it if someone knew how i could force the old ui back

Perb UI 0 61

sebur

Bronze Squire
New UI takes some getting use to but I think it is much better than the old one. What don't you like about the new one?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
New UI takes some getting use to but I think it is much better than the old one. What don't you like about the new one?
Small thing but you know who you're playing. Really don't need the big-ass player icon being the largest thing on the UI.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
Your team health being on the complete opposite of the screen now is driving me bonkers. Just missed a shen ulti on mid because of this. Took me a bit to figure out the stats too.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, the team health being moved is my biggest issue. I understand putting it near the map where you should be looking, but every other game in existence from Mobas to MMOs has your party along the left.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Isn't the team stuff stuck to the map? If that is the case I know you can flip the map to the left side.