League Of Legends

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Any champ that has an "on next attack" proc. If you attack move right after the animation, you can get it that much quicker.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Renekton has some cheaty animation canceling he can do with a Tiamat. Riven is actually designed around some of the animation cancelling (because of her passive, you're supposed to do button-attack-button-attack-button-attack forever).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Any champ that has an "on next attack" proc. If you attack move right after the animation, you can get it that much quicker.
The box box video isnt using attack move.

He clicks the ground to force riven to start her run movement animation which cancels the Q animation mid-stream, then he clicks the target again to make her aa it and he Q's again, all really fast of course. The video shows a slow-mo version. If he was using Attack Move than the arrow would be red. You also don't wait for the animation to be over, you literally cancel the animation out.

Riven's E (dash) can be cancelled (or rather, it cancels out) all her other abilities which is why it is usually the initiation. E-->R makes you pull your ult really fast (ult is cast while she's dashing). It also closes the distance and the enemy also won't see most of the Ult animation during the combo so less time to react.

Hydra active also cancels animations, which is why it's core on Riven.

Riven in general has longish animations so the mechanics are much more necessary on her. You can do some of the same stuff with other champions but I can't think of any other champion that benefits as much as riven.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does anyone else require/use animation cancelling shit like that Riven video? Seems dumb
Rengar. The difference between properly canceling his attacks while using his abilities and not is absurd.

I don't have a problem with that type of game play in concept but I have a real problem with it existing in a game that doesn't have a training mode. I've picked up Rengar after watching a D1 player run him and even playing a couple games a day versus bots for a couple weeks I still suck completely because it is hard to get just raw mechanical practice. Maybe twice a game I'll be able to properly execute all of his buttons in a complete combo. I really, really wish that there was a custom mode, maybe an offline mode, where you could construct a scenario or save and reload a particular point in a game.

Something like what SSF4 has, basically.

Dekar173 - Best Rengar NA- The quest back to Challenger. - Twitch

20:30

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damn I haven't enjoyed watching a league player quite like I enjoy burger King. His khazix is godly. His game sense is just flawless too. I'm really looking forward too rooting for tsm for the first time in a long time.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
To bring up Fiora again, I just don't understand how she's great. She's got a double dash on her Q and mostly passives and a small steroid on her E. What makes her amazing?

I dont think anyone said she was amazing. She just seems strong mid lane as a "Riven lite" if you like the play style and like tryndamere really nobody but a late game jax is going to 1v1 you so you can split push as long as your team isn't derpy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's easy to dominate early/mid game as Fiora. She gets tons of damage, her ult lets her towerdive basically risk free, double dash, parry, aspd boost to mow down towers.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
She's not amazing
biggrin.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
She has the best winrate amonst Melee ADC's but that doesn't mean a whole lot. She's just another flavor of melee carry, if you like her over Trynd/Yi/whoever than I would say play her. She's my least favorite to play, even though I was excited for her when she came out. I'm hoping for either a ton of little QoL tweaks or just a whole rework of her, personally.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
She's a lot better now that you can't avoid her ULT by ducking into the brush. I see her a lot in Dominion and she probably snowballs harder than any other champ.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
because if you get ahead, anytime your ult is up you all-in them and tower dive them hard.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just going over some of the few things coming up for the xmas season, I'm going to be tempted to spend a lot of cash. Self Mystery Gifts for a few days, and I'm addicted to gambling. Huzzah. Then 30 days and nights of legacy skin sales. Luckily there aren't many I really want. But anyone here can get em all for a solid $100 investment.

I like the winter singed skin though.

Sivir

Spell Shield [ E ] - Duration is now 1.5 seconds (down from 3 seconds compared to last PBE patch)
On The Hunt [ R ] - Duration for allies is now 8 seconds (down from 10 seconds compared to last PBE patch)
On The Hunt [ R ] - Initial movement speed duration is now 2/3/4 seconds (changed from 4 seconds compared to last PBE patch)
On The Hunt [ R ] - Cooldown is now 120/100/80 (up from 120/90/60 compared to last PBE patch