League Of Legends

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yasuo even has buffs coming per red posts. Personally I think he's in a pretty okay spot right now. His only real problem is he is pretty interchangeable with Tryndamere/Nasus in the sense of having a shit early game but if left alone long enough will steal games from people, and I'm not really sure he does it better than either of them.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yasuo even has buffs coming per red posts. Personally I think he's in a pretty okay spot right now. His only real problem is he is pretty interchangeable with Tryndamere/Nasus in the sense of having a shit early game but if left alone long enough will steal games from people, and I'm not really sure he does it better than either of them.
Yasuo's early game (lvl 2-5) is actually very good. He just has a shit mid game until he gets his second core item finished. His late game is very strong.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The 2014 LCS Season Starts tomorrow! We are the Riot Games Esports team - AMA! : leagueoflegends
RiotNickAllen_sl said:
As kick ass as Worlds was in Season 3, there are many ways we can improve--especially in terms of format. You won't be seeing byes at the 2014 World Championship.
Thank god.

Yasuo has a decent early game but if played top he will lose to most tops early. At mid his early game is much better. Once he has Shiv than he ends up beating a lot of champs. Like if Im against a renekton top I dont try 1v1 until shiv is complete.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There were leaked images of a card game in the works but the Riot people just shrugged it off like it wasnt going to materialize. who knows though?

He was hired to work on a new game. He won't be working on League of Legends.
doesn't sound like that, more like he will be working on LoL

His title is the same title as Morello. I wonder if he got replaced?

Nah - League's a huge game and there's a lot to do. GC's actually some MUCH-needed help on the leadership side - it's just too much for any one person to handle and make the progress I'd like to see. We'll be dividing up some of the effort on leading it, but other than making sure more things have support, the teams are pretty unchanged from who's doing want (Statikk and friends are still doing Game Health, Meddler still heads champ development, we just have more expertise to draw on now).

A lot of the things we want to focus on with game health this year (and preseason is a kick-off to this effort) is primarily around fixing a lot of the old problems. After finishing up support (IE the gold item particulars + Annie problem), we want to focus on adding choice and depth by taking a HARD look at "ball of stats" stuff so we can actually introduce interesting stuff with trade-offs.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty much the only teams I give a shit about in EU are Gambit, Fnatic and Alliance. The others, meh, don't care. Where as with NA, I follow most of the teams, minus XDG (vulcun).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm going to be very sad if I cannot reproduce any of this when the actual season starts but I just hit Plat 2 tonight with my alt account at Plat 3.

rrr_img_56744.png

Feel like Diamond is a possibility for the first time. Attitudes of players has yet to improve. Quality of game play generally low. Every game tonight has had some gigantic piece of toxic filth in it. Had to win game three of the series with a Nasus who got mad at Nid and quit contributing. He wouldn't even push a lane. He just did slow laps in the jungle until we managed to win 4v5 with an amazing Tristana.

edit -

So I heard you like Dominion draft mode

rrr_img_56745.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure if you're going to Dominion Draft it's best to queue up on Monday Night iirc because that is when a lot of the dominion players try to queue up for Draft mode.

Some of the nerfs in 4.1. Shyvana
frown.png
Not only are they nerfing her and saying she does too much damage while building tanky, but they are also nerfing the two items she'd usually always get, so it's like a double nerf. I figured that's the reason why we didn't see any mundo nerfs because they are nerfing SV & Sunfire but /shrug.

Riven nerfs don't look too bad though, shield duration is 1sec shorter which kinda sucks, but it's still a short CD at max rank so that's alright. Also, too lazy to do any numbers on her Q nerf, but somebody on reddit said it's actually stronger early game yet weaker late game...which seems weird since her early game was already really strong, but who knows, maybe he was just wrong.