Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

iannis

Musty Nester
You can tape it if it's legitimate rape. Because then she gets pregnant and, technically, you're married.

That other kind though... that's livin a little too close to the edge.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The video would be consensual. Making it extra awesome.
Paging Dennis Reynolds

rrr_img_82966.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Clearly the answer is to commit murder after consensual sex. You're not guilty of rape and she doesn't have to second guess her reputation the next day.

Everybody wins.

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
This is absolutely not true. Baby girls spend an inordinate amount of time playing with/learning about their genitals. That includes sticking things up there sometimes. Lena Dunham is a ridiculous person, but some people here are acting just as bad as her.
Dude a 1 year old has shitty motor skills. There is no way a 1 year old can remove a diaper, let alone insert tiny pebbles into a hole they can't even see.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude a 1 year old has shitty motor skills. There is no way a 1 year old can remove a diaper, let alone insert tiny pebbles into a hole they can't even see.
Yeah I have three daughters and you're just wrong on this point. Baby girls are known for playing with and inserting things into their vaginas, so much so that they had to address it in those "What to Expect" books.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You just don't understand. Buttholes have a clear purpose that every kid is aware of. Penises have a clearly visible purpose long before that OTHER purpose they have. Vaginas are just this hole that doesn't do anything for a long time (we don't pee out of our vaginas, lets clear that up for the large percent of the population that doesn't understand that.)

It's very normal to be curious about what the fuck that useless hole is for.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
My daughter was not curious about her vagina until she was late 2 or 3. Definitely was not self aware enough to put objects in it. I wiped that girls ass everyday. I know what was going on.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Does anyone believe that story he told? Sounds like some old bullshit to me.

He has become such a weird fucking dude. He'll be booted out of the industry soon enough if he keeps this up, I am surprised he gets any work after Fury.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Joaquin Phoenix is a weird fucking dude. Shia Lebouf is just a fucking toolbag.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know if I was famous like The Beef I would go into a small town bar, get drunk, and pick a fight while an onlooker records everything. Sure, dating Michele Fox and staring in Transformers and stuff is cool but what I really want to do is put all that on the line to fight hicks.