lol Ravvenn

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh, well carry on then. I thought you wanted to find out if her cunny was different somehow.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didn't mean the GoFundMe's to help her. I recall that once it was divulged that she was hooking we had a GoFundMe set up for a forum member to go sample the product.
We couldn't find anyone to go there. There was an offer to fund someone's time with her but we could not get any takers.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I thought the idea was to just piss on her face and film it.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like this Ravvenn hooker thread is a rite of passage repeated every time we end up on a new forum.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, I did a summary on the old board about the history, for those wanting to catch up, copying it here.

1999-200?: Rav joins FoH. Begins fucking the guild leader. Is accused daily of being an e-whore, and sleeping to the top for loot. Accusations don't carry much weight, other EQ heavies later come in and say Rav was good, and the person saying this (Tyen) was an awful cock sucker who was worthless and only there because he amused people with his monkey like antics.

2010 (Ish?): Rav starts posting about an animal rescue outfit she's helping run. Says some lady robbed her of a bunch of supplies. Donations are made. This seemed legit, she for sure had a rescue operation..But now people are wondering if the phantom lady was actually Rav embezzling funds. Not enough information to make a firm entry here.

2010Ish: Rav Breaks up with Furor. Much drama, centered around the typical young, good looking woman story line of Rav sacrificing her "youth" for Furor, but then when Furor is established and well off, him kicking her to the curb and getting someone else. Multiple Phone conversations with Suin and Kir during this time going over the drama, it's not really juicy, typical ex-girlfriend stuff. This is where Suin and Rav start.

Suin helps Rav with a few script pain killers and while he won't admit it, most believe he was "compensated" somehow...How exactly? Your guess, he's not honest like Blaz, so we'll never know (But the phone records he has in this thread look doctored as shit..."Oh, you want me to visit you after blizzcon? Can't, going home to my wife, I don't ever stay out too late and party. I'm a model married man! So no time to see you!"......... But this is all speculation.)

During this time Rav is also talking to Camerous. Camerous pays her rent, buys her a dress, gets her kid Christmas presents. Spends upwards of 3k+ dollars on Rav. Also sends her percocets. When he is unable to pay, Rav stops talking to him. Cam isn't angry, and Rav still defends him on the boards, but there is very little contact between them, when before there was a lot.

Rav also gets another free Xbox/Controller/Livecard from someone who works at MS and is a board poster here. MS guy asks for a few pictures of her son playing the Xbox so he can put it up on MS' charity wall of good feelings--Rav doesn't respond, cuts off contact (Assumed Xbox is flipped for money.)

2012: Rav gets sick. Suin sees she is ill on her facebook page and quickly goes into full white knight mode to protect her. He posts on the board, asking for donations because Rav has money issues--she just moved back to Kentucky after leaving Furor and doesn't even have health insurance yet. Suining offers to match the first 500$ FoH donates. Many people donate. Blazin offers to donate a dollar for every + net he receives, Blazin receives hundreds of +nets, donates lots of money.

Rav contacts Blazin, begins flirting with him (Unsolicited, sends pics). Blazin begins talking to Rav--though not much detail is gone into, Blazin himself thought he was being 'emotionally unfaithful' due to lying about talking to her (Not physically or even cybering, though)--his wife simply thought Rav was a gold digger and was trying to manipulate Blazin (Wife was correct) and demanded he stop talking to her. Since Blazin has naked pictures of Rav, most in the thread assumed there was perhaps cybering, but according to Blazins account the pictures were unsolicited. During this time, Suin is dropped, as his funds and support can not match Blazin. Suin discontinues the fund raiser, gets angry and disappears from the board due to being disregarded.

None of us notice any of this because this happens during the rise of the Swamp Donkey, and the Ragnarok in Screen Shots as she was flamed by everyone. Rav joins in this flame fest and despite her nature, is able to make Tyen look like a gimp, and Trex look like even more like drama whore--speaks volumes about how bad Tyen/Trex are.

2012-2013: Blazin's wife finds out about the fling, Blazin is unable to help Rav. Ties with Blazin are severed.

2013: Rav posts about her drug addict, psycho brother, and how horrible her life is within the abusive household. Makes multiple references to having no money, and being unable to even afford a hotel--but fearing for her life because the brother is violent. Even her assets were sold to a pawn shop by said psycho brother as he was looking to feed his addiction, so she is in dire need of cash, until her next check comes in. She does not ask for cash, she is "just venting".

Suin sees said venting, and realizes she is trolling for another man to send her a PM and say "aww, Rav, let me help you"--for the cycle to begin a new. Suin creates alt board account known as BridgeBurner, and begins revealing some information--outs himself early on and decides to dump all the infos. Blazin at first says "NOOOOOOO!" as he finds out he was a pawn. Suin talks to Blazin, and shows him how he was third in a chain of people used. Blazin sobered to reality, posts the pictures Rav sent him as a thank you for helping her--her tit shots.

Sometime during this all, Gavinard makes friends with Rav. She offers to send him boobs, but he says no "I love you, for real--I need not the boobs."...Jumps in this thread and white knights in such a way that would make lancelot blush and appease a twilight reader in terms of cheese factor. No one knows if he is trolling, or not--I assume he is (He was, indeed, trolling). His trolling reaches new levels and he shows pictures of him stalking places Rav visits, he is banned.

Tyen joins the board and we realize despite holding nugget of truth, he is still a terrible person and is quickly banned.

Last edited:
  • 21Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 21 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I corrected at the last board and will probably have to again in a few years when this happens all over again. I never had any fling/relationship with her, my wife absolutely didn't think it was cheating (no idea where you get that from) The boobs were given early on she mentions it in that one post in this thread, I was just after the + nets the boobs came unasked for.

My wife knew I was talking to her, and told me she thought she was just a gold digger and not to talk to her. A month or two later Lori contacted me again and I responded after I told my wife I wouldn't. Wife found out, I got yelled at. Asked Lori to please not contact me anymore, she did again anyway so I posted the boobs.

Your version is certainly more exciting but since all of your information on my involvement comes from me, it just has become the phone game version of the story. I think the fact I admitted that I started to "care" about her as my reason for ignoring my wife originally is how that part got rather exaggerated. Our discussions were never anything but benign with 99% of them being her complaining about events in her life as it fell apart.

Many posters began confusing my part of the story with goblin gawk, I probably don't even rank in the top 10 of people here who have spoken with her outside of forum. Maybe 30 texts and 2-3 phone calls.

• 3Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I corrected at the last board and will probably have to again in a few years when this happens all over again. I never had any fling/relationship with her, my wife absolutely didn't think it was cheating (no idea where you get that from) The boobs were given early on she mentions it in that one post in this thread, I was just after the + nets the boobs came unasked for.

My wife knew I was talking to her, and told me she thought she was just a gold digger and not to talk to her. A month or two later Lori contacted me again and I responded after I told my wife I wouldn't. Wife found out, I got yelled at. Asked Lori to please not contact me anymore, she did again anyway so I posted the boobs.

You made a specific post saying your wife felt it was brushing the line on emotional cheating, but you personally felt it wasn't. I'll try to find it. Unless I completely remembered wrong, but I don't think I did. If I did, I'll update the history.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Clearly we need Lori here to give us the full tell-all now that she's obviously abandoned any sense of dignity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You made a specific post saying your wife felt it was brushing the line on emotional cheating, but you personally felt it wasn't. I'll try to find it. Unless I completely remembered wrong, but I don't think I did. If I did, I'll update the history.

Opposite, I was just being very honest about my behavior and what might have motivated in retrospect. I had always been super honest with my wife and here this dumb broad comes along and I do something behind her back

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Found it, here is where I got it from, Blaz, I'll update the history. It was you, not your wife.

Blazin;111379 said:
For the record I liked Lori she was easy to talk to and seemed like a good person, when Gabe made the post on FoH i just wanted to help out a fellow board member. I really felt bad that at what she was going through and began to talk to her more. I would say I started having somewhat of a crush on her and so if she would ask me for help I would,, I think I sent her money three times. My wife found out about us texting and went totally ballistic on me, telling me she was likely just playing me for money. Now it seems that was true which makes me feel kind of pathetic but live and learn. I had told Gav about this awhile ago as it relates to me in essence being unfaithful to my wife at least emotionally. In agreement with my wife I have cut off all communication but I still believed that she was being honest with me and it genuinely bothered me thinking she might need help, if my money went towards a drug habit I think that is really sad and fucked up.

I don't want to be totally jaded about people, in the end I'd rather be a stupid sucker than a heartless jerk.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Opposite, I was just being very honest about my behavior and what might have motivated in retrospect. I had always been super honest with my wife and here this dumb broad comes along and I do something behind her back

Yep, I thought your wife felt that way, but it was you feeling guilty, I'll update.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
it's poor word choice on my part maybe, I lied to my wife, that is unfaithful to me

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yep, I thought your wife felt that way, but it was you feeling guilty, I'll update.

It is quite old history at this point, but as I've been with my wife for 20+ years its hard for me not to care about the issue,, but I'm going to do my best to be done responding about it.

Summary=Blazin was dumb (but so were a lot of others who are just too much of pussies to be honest).

• 2Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It is quite old history at this point, but as I've been with my wife for 20+ years its hard for me not to care about the issue,, but I'm going to do my best to be done responding about it.

Summary=Blazin was dumb (but so were a lot of others who are just too much of pussies to be honest).

I updated it, since it was based on your words anyway, wanted it to reflect the thread accurately. You felt it was emotionally unfaithful but not due to physical contact or cybering, just the lying. Your wife just thought Rav was manipulative and a gold digger.

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Nice history Lithose :cool:

So, if someone does get a gofundme to pull an R. Kelly on Ravv, be sure to do it right. Eat a lot of spicy shit and don't drink much water leading up to the appointment so you're sure to be pissing a particularly pungent rust. You know, so it's sure to be a memorable experience for both parties.

• 2Like