I'm With HER ♀
QoN1TPy.jpg

Well..yeah, she's skinny. But 'awful?'

• 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nothing really special. I see like 100 bitches every day that are more pleasing to the eyes and groin than her.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
the fact that she is making 2-4 dollars per table for tips is sort of sad. on average nights, waitress makes $80 dollars in tips...good nights is $200.

Not really. The average bill there is between $10 and $20. If I get 20% *crosses fingers* that is between $2 and $4. I don't have to give anyone any of my tips because I seat my own tables AND bus my own tables. Plus, like I said, I get a LOT of tables. During my 12 hour shifts I can make about $100. It's not great, but with two kids, every dollar counts

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Not really. The average bill there is between $10 and $20. If I get 20% *crosses fingers* that is between $2 and $4. I don't have to give anyone any of my tips because I seat my own tables and bus my own tables. Plus, like I said, I get a LOT of tables. During my 12 hour shifts I can make about $150. It's not great, but with two kids, every dollar counts
that is so bad. Our waitress makes average $50-$80 for NIGHT shifts. ($50 is bad nights)

bus boy makes $20 for 4 hour shift in tips from 2 waitresses.

I cry.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
for your kid's sake, work at Olive Garden. You gunna make bank (from no-education required standpoint). Better than fucking cook. They get paid minimum anyway.

iannis

Musty Nester
Ain't nothing wrong with ihop. But you probably could male more money for less work somewhere else. Stuff like that really depends on your neighborhood though.

trex

Queen Bee
There is a strip club in Portland that features pregnant girls and pregnant girls only.

• 1Picard

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I feel sad for your children that they have irresponsible parents that couldn't be fucked to plan for a future in which they needed to feed, cloth, and care for children.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Haha Uberest, so far that is funniest thing I have read on the new forums.

• 1Like