lol Ravvenn

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There is a strip club in Portland that features pregnant girls and pregnant girls only.
LkztBZN.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Water sports to include piss and lactation are my fetish for sure. Pregnant chicks are hot also to me.

Someday I need to go to this mecca strip club.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Love watching chicks piss, but on the same note, that's an awkward conversation to start with a girlfriend.
You don't start it as a conversation. You start it by pissing on her and then giggling.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What is your appeal to a vagina? Warm and wet. Piss meets that also. I like piss while I am inside which means extra muscle contractions also.

I don't like piss on my face or something real weird :rolleyes:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
First says

Not really. The average bill there is between $10 and $20. If I get 20% *crosses fingers* that is between $2 and $4. I don't have to give anyone any of my tips because I seat my own tables AND bus my own tables. Plus, like I said, I get a LOT of tables. During my 12 hour shifts I can make about $100. It's not great, but with two kids, every dollar counts

Then says

So just talking out of your ass, about something you know nothing about? Business as usual. Carry on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just swamp donkey things.

• 5Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$100 in a 12 hour shift as a server is not good. Although would be important to know how busy that IHOP is and if she's getting 12 hour shifts on good money days or not.