lol Ravvenn

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Water sports to include piss and lactation are my fetish for sure. Pregnant chicks are hot also to me.

Someday I need to go to this mecca strip club.
Im not into water sports but pregnant women get me to the bone zone easily. I don't know what it is about it really.

• 1Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Wait just recapping the last few pages. Are we rating if $100 in 12 hours of tips at a legit job is the same as $100 per HH slobjobing or is this thing derailed?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wait just recapping the last few pages. Are we rating if $100 in 12 hours of tips at a legit job is the same as $100 per HH slobjobing or is this thing derailed?

We're so far down the derail path that we can't even find the tracks anymore..... We've gotten to "how much tipping for a waitress at IHOP is good" and "I like water sports and lactation in my women.."

OTOH, I suppose that last one is still moderately on topic..

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Trust me, it will come full-circle when someone posts a pic of Ravv stealing food out of the dumpster behind an IHOP

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
Trex working at IHOP has to be a troll job... I don't buy it for a second.

Yeah. But it's more than I make at my current job as homemaker. There I make $0 in 24 hour shifts. Childcare for 2 kids would be ~24,000/ year

• 2Bullshit

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
but you save hundreds a week on a sitter/daycare and your child has a decent upbringing. if they paid men more, then all you chicks could go back to sitting home and raising the kids and keeping house like you're supposed to.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
would have heathen children that are sick all the time with daycare disease just for them pancakes errday.

fo rlz

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 5 users

Dis

Confirmed Male
Montessori School bro. It works, put two kids through this. Gives them a nice head start.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Noodle come be my best bro in Alabama. Only costs me 1200 a month for kids daycare! We can shoot guns out the back of trucks drunk and make fun of black people for their race!

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users