Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for the love of God people... Just leave it alone.
No.

I"ll be honest with you here - if I ever brought any personal drama of mine onto the internet, I"d have only myself to blame for the shit I were to get. Not that I have anything even REMOTELY like this stuff, but still...

You telling people on the internet to leave it alone, is like starting a fistfight in the mall and then yelling at the crowd that forms for having the audacity to stop and watch. Seriously, doANYof you even live in reality at all?

GaliemsAshley said:
I have never seen so many assholes in my life.
"How many assholes we got on this ship anyhow?"

GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for the love of God people... Just leave it alone. I have never seen so many assholes in my life. Shelly go to fucking hell you psycho bitch! You really suck at lying. Oh and the petition shit good luck with that GV wants nothing to do with that nasty cunt........
Are we still on the internet?

Picasso said:
A new sex act is born from foh: blow your load into your gf on her period and suck it all out, then feed it back to her in a sloppy kiss.

I will call it the The Shelly-Schrimpf strawberry sundae.
Yesh, this is still the internet.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
I am not a vampire. He claims he can pull energy from people when he is low on energy and see what people are feeling by seeing their aura. He wanted me to cut myself so he can suck my blood. When I was on my period, he wanted to suck my blood. Honestly, I did let him sometimes even though I thought it was weird and nasty.
Now were talking.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
We should un-ban Sam and get him in here. I hear he has a thing for miniature women.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for the love of God people... Just leave it alone. I have never seen so many assholes in my life. Shelly go to fucking hell you psycho bitch! You really suck at lying. Oh and the petition shit good luck with that GV wants nothing to do with that nasty cunt........
Are you an energy vampire too?

Okay, I"ll settle this, even as entertaining as it is to watch. First of all, she got the idea for the period shit from this:

nHL6A.jpg

By the way, when I found that and laughed at it, she got pist because she takes Twilight very seriously. Actually, "pist" isn"t a strong enough word. She blew the fuck up and flipped out for a day almost as badly as she did once because I had the audacity to go outside to see what the weather was like without her permission.

In fact, I put that on her browser when I installed Firefox. I also installed her security software because she had been browsing with Internet Explorer, and that"s only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what I had to do to unfuck her computer (which I now regret).

So far as the Drink Deeply and Dream forums go, I didn"t want to explain this because it involves a third party who is not here. April, who called herself wiccan, was absolutely convinced that I"m a vampire. I went to those forums specifically to present her case for that kind-of hoping that they"d reveal that there"s some uber-secret ritual or something required first so it couldn"t be possible.

April took the shit very seriously, and when I dismissed it out of hand, it very badly offended her. She saw it as not accepting her for her religion, so that was intended to placate her. After I left her, I did a bit more reading on there to ascertain the exact nature of that subculture and I"ve become convinced that they"re just people with a fetish who keep it under wraps through a fake religion front.

I later learned that some many months after I left her, April went out to try and find a vampire for herself. She ended up meeting some guy at a bar whom later, when she asked him to prove it, pulled out a knife and damn near cut off her hand (as she described it to me over the phone).

Later, while trying to dig up every place I had ever been on the internet, Shelly stumbled across it, got into the account, and got it banned. /shrug

Of course, now she uses it to try to humiliate me and it doesn"t. Actually, this is all quite entertaining. If she does in fact have a new man, I"m sure he appreciates her spending all hours of the day and night focused on me. See, so long as she pulls this shit, I know I could call her right now and she"d want to get back together. I know this because while we were together, her means of getting her way was exactly the same. She"d attempt to embarrass me or threaten me with whatever she could think of in attempt to force me to do what she wants.

In essence, she believes that if she keeps this up long enough, I"ll come crawling back to her just to make it all stop. I won"t. My life is more on the right path now than it has been in years, and I am very happy with Ashley. So, I wish Shelly would get herself someone new to obsess over and leave me alone. After all, the idiot even talks about how I"m a bad father to my THREE kids even though she knows exactly jack and shit about anything having to do with that, when we were together she tried everything she could to keep me from even speaking to my sons and daughter, and in general she tried to use threats and humiliation to coerce me into being exactly the kind of father she describes.

The only bad thing really about this thread is that this kind-of feeds her craziness, but if it wasn"t here then she"d be doing the same thing elsewhere. I"ve tried everything. New sites, new screen names -- everything but putting up an outright fake profile with someone else"s pic and all -- and she still finds me somehow.

Meanwhile, she off and on tries to play buddy to Ashley likely to try to get on her good side to work an angle as a "friend" to try and break us up. Throughout the course of such attempts, she has admitted to being diagnosed as schizophrenic and bipolar. This woman seriously needs to get help. I"m honestly afraid for her next man because from what I have gathered, she has gotten worse and worse with each relationship she has been in. At what point will she end up slitting a man"s throat in his sleep for not doing what she told him to?

I"m serious as a heart attack. This woman is that nuts. Nevermind ugly; I can look past that. Nevermind that she has the spelling and grammar skills of a second grader; she does have an intellect that is sharper than she lets on. The thing is, clear and simple, this woman is bat-shitting, cat-fucking insane.

As a last note, I"ll add that she used to cut herself whenever she didn"t get her way. To get her to stop slicing up her wrists like a fillet, I had to threaten to smoke a blunt every time she did it. This woman is so afraid of weed that it worked. So afraid in fact that she defends crack fucking cocaine and says it"s not a bad drug, but weed apparently is. No, she never fucked with that while I was around.

Also, I was afraid that she"d kill herself if I left her. Numerous times she threatened to drink a bottle of liquid lortab. This woman is obsessive, paranoid, abusive, delusional, and she seriously needs to get help.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Todays question; Is there something wrong with FoH when we have multiple bottom, lowest dregs of society appearing here? First Grobbee and now GV(I guess you could even go back to Millie and Sa Da Man) cant be just a coincidence.

Skan said:
We should un-ban Sam and get him in here. I hear he has a thing for miniature women.
That"s a plan! FoH, if you can get this woman a man and get her off my e-nuts, it would be great.

I"m done here. I hope. Just sitting back and enjoying the show now.

Phoenix said:
Todays question; Is there something wrong with FoH when we have multiple bottom, lowest dregs of society appearing here? First Grobbee and now GV(I guess you could even go back to Millie and Sa Da Man) cant be just a coincidence.
Fuck you, Pheonix.

Phoenix said:
GV bro, how did you encounter this trailer troll?
Well, at the time when I met her, I had two (shitty) jobs, was saving money, and I was helping a friend of mine find work and get on his feet. This guy got help from Shelly as well, in the form of money to buy slacks and black socks. They had been friends for a few years, and he had just gotten back to town from out-of-state and was starting over.

I went with him to her apartment one night, watched a movie (I think it was "Push"), and got to talking with her. It was me, her, our mutual friend, and her man at that time, Jonathan.

Jonathan hardly moved or spoke, and she played it off that he was that way because there were other men around and she was talking to them. She painted him as very abusive. I too-quickly judged him to be an angry asshole and bought every word she said.

She got together with him when he was homeless and living in a camp by the river. She took him in, and took control of his life. BUT the way she played it off is that she was caring for him and helping him. She claimed that she was afraid that he"d hurt her if she tried to break up with him and played it off like she was just too nice to abide the thought of putting him in the street.

So, originally, the whole thing with Shelly and I started out as my attempt to save her from this guy. I went over between jobs, and jumped in the shower while she broke it off with him. I figured he wouldn"t be as likely to beat her ass if I was there.

As it turns out, she dominated the hell out of that guy. Quite contrary to being too kind-hearted to put him in the streets, she held that over his head to keep him from working, having friends, or anything else normal.

I figured we"d end up with a little fling, sort-of her rebound. I figured it would boost up her confidence. Really, the way it went is that she always found a way to guilt trip me or play on sympathy such that if I wasn"t working, I was at her place. Soon after, she cost me both jobs and it wasn"t long before I had to choose between a homeless shelter or her place.

Day by day, after we started living together, shit got worse and worse. At first she just wanted to know what I talked to exes about -- nothing major. Within a couple of weeks, if a female spoke to me ever, she flipped the fuck out (even if I did not speak back). And that"s the tip of the iceberg; this thread"s first post outlines what it became.

Essentially, I ended up trapped with her ass until I bought this trailer. My pride would not have allowed me to live in a trailer under normal circumstances, but I needed a way to get away from her that she couldn"t fuck up for me. Owning my home was the only surefire option, and I didn"t have tens of thousands lying around to buy a house. Now, I"m glad I did it because this will work as a stepping stone to better.

It"s worth noting that I tried to leave her twice without doing it the way I ended up having to. The first time, I worked out where to stash my stuff and waited for her to visit a friend. She got back and caught me moving my stuff out to the hallway to stage to the elevator, and told me that if I didn"t come back in she"d call the police. I laughed. She called.

She told them I choked her -- a lie she holds to this day. They went up there and saw 76 pound Shelly with not one mark on her, my stuff in the elevator, and pieced together what happened. Unfortunately, there was a traffic ticket I forgot about from years prior (I was stoned when I got it, and it wasn"t my car), so they took me in as an in-state fugitive over a traffic ticket. I sat in Bossier City"s dungeon through Christmas 2009. The judge got back in, glared at the officer for locking me up for five days over something so trivial, sentenced me to two days, called it served, and I was let go.

By this point, my friend who was going to stash my shit found out cops had been called and got cold feet about being involved in any way. Can"t blame him.

The second attempt to leave her, I spent two weeks straight cleaning a disgustingly filthy couple"s apartment in exchange for stashing my stuff there, and was under a bridge for a week. I didn"t care. By the end of that week, I had more money and was actually happier than I had been indoors simply because she was not there.

She wandered around downtown Shreveport asking everyone she ran into whether they had seen me and playing on sympathy. Eventually, I was threatened: Go back to her or a team of rampaging hobos would end me. So, attempt two failed.

The rest is history.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Still waiting for that detailed list of drugs you were on when you had relations with this Bridge Troll, Galiem. Need to know what to stay away from.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Sean said:
Still waiting for that detailed list of drugs you were on when you had relations with this Bridge Troll, Galiem. Need to know what to stay away from.
That"s easy. Stay away from the Bridge Trolls.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
The real question is, when she threated to kill herself if you left, why didn"t you let her follow through?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
I like to think of it as all part of the FoH internet ecology. You need everything from bacteria and slugs on up to humans and lions. Just covering the whole spectrum.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
This has to be one of the most pathetic travesties of the human race, yet I cannot look away from this Vampire vs Bridge Troll debate.

Remember kids, fire will kill them both

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GaliemVaelant said:
By the way, when I found that and laughed at it, she got pist because she takes Twilight very seriously. Actually, "pist" isn"t a strong enough word. She blew the fuck up and flipped out for a day almost as badly as she did once because I had the audacity to go outside to see what the weather was like without her permission.
Pist huh? Sorry, you can"t quantum mechanically invent words!

I love that you don"t deny sucking period blood out of her disgusting pussy. You simply try to act like she "made" you do it. I"m SURE she was sitting there bleeding out of her cunt and said "JEREMY, SUCK MY BLOOD!!"

Dude. That"s just fucking sick. Even if it was Jessica Alba, ...

Honestly, I don"t know what"s worse. Sucking your girlfriend"s period blood, or cumming in a girls pussy, sucking out, then spitting it into her mouth.

Phoenix - I don"t know how to answer your question. We must be a trash magnet.