Long full disclosure

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
Okay for the love of God people... Just leave it alone. I have never seen so many assholes in my life. Shelly go to fucking hell you psycho bitch! You really suck at lying. Oh and the petition shit good luck with that GV wants nothing to do with that nasty cunt........
You ass-backwards hillbilly fucks came to OUR house, bitch. Don"t come up in "hurr" telling us what to do. Maybe this trashy life is normal for you; where a mentally retard<strike>ed</strike> leprechaun can (seriously) call another person a gold-digger for wanting to live in a trailer that is valued not much more than the cost of your average persons bills........for one month. However, this is a free freak show for our members and guests, you all signed up here willingly and wanted to share your disturbing stories. Were you so foolish as to think anyone here would show mercy or pity any of you?

For the record....I"d rather be an asshole than be you.

aychamo_aycono said:
I love that you don"t deny sucking period blood out of her disgusting pussy.
I do deny it. She got the idea for that from an internet joke. That is, the idea to say that, not the idea to do that. That was never done.

Ravvenn -- Easy lol, she"s new here. She don"t know how social shit works on the internet and bases her opinions and reactions on what they would be were this discussion to occur in person.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Would be impressed if you made the solar panel thing work GV. From the description of the area you inhabit I wouldn"t expect anything more sophisticated than people capturing stray cats and burning them for fuel. One thing I must have missed though, what are you using for capacitors? Or is that where the car battery comes in?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Awanka said:
Would be impressed if you made the solar panel thing work GV. From the description of the area you inhabit I wouldn"t expect anything more sophisticated than people capturing stray cats and burning them for fuel. One thing I must have missed though, what are you using for capacitors? Or is that where the car battery comes in?
If he"s an energy vampire, I don"t see why he can"t just plug his electronics into his ass, and then power them himself?

Awanka said:
Yep! Current from the cells is to be fed into the batteries, and in turn, a power inverter allows it to be used. It"s a very simple setup, really, and anyone could do it.

Also, I know I live somewhere between Bumfuct, Egypt and Youshoregotapurtymouth, but I"m stuck here. I talk about physics because it was the last highest point in my life and I need to push myself to get back to it. I"m not from this place. I grew up in Tampa. I"ve just been drawn into Jerry Springer: State Edition, and believe me, my drama and bullshit is tame and sophisticated compared to the shit that goes on here.

Hell, the assistant police chief of Bossier City was just arrested for manufacturing crystal meth and taking bribes.

I need to work out of needing SSA, get back to college, finish my shit so I"m not half-baked, and get the fuck out of this place. I"m better than what I"ve become

I will definitely share my progress as I start putting the solar stuff together though. I think people will be surprised by how easy and cheap it can be. Just give me a few (as in three) months to get other shit done. That"s how long it will be max, but it will probably be sooner.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Yep! Current from the cells is to be fed into the batteries, and in turn, a power inverter allows it to be used. It"s a very simple setup, really, and anyone could do it.

Also, I know I live somewhere between Bumfuct, Egypt and Youshoregotapurtymouth, but I"m stuck here. I talk about physics because it was the last highest point in my life and I need to push myself to get back to it. I"m not from this place. I grew up in Tampa. I"ve just been drawn into Jerry Springer: State Edition, and believe me, my drama and bullshit is tame and sophisticated compared to the shit that goes on here.

Hell, the assistant police chief of Bossier City was just arrested for manufacturing crystal meth and taking bribes.

I need to work out of needing SSA, get back to college, finish my shit so I"m not half-baked, and get the fuck out of this place. I"m better than what I"ve become

I will definitely share my progress as I start putting the solar stuff together though. I think people will be surprised by how easy and cheap it can be. Just give me a few (as in three) months to get other shit done. That"s how long it will be max, but it will probably be sooner.
It"s like you live on the set of My Name Is Earl but instead of being PG the show is rated R. You should tone your shit down to PG dude. The crazy chics are much hotter like Joy and when she leaves you for someone you could make a cool friend like Crab Man.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Nice. So you"ll have a rusty pick-up truck on cinderblocks hooked up to your solar setup? I was worried for a moment your green trailer would look out of place in hillbilly-land. I think it"s great you"ve found a hobby. Keep away from those ugly girls man!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
She got together with him when he was homeless and living in a camp by the river.
Homeless people living down by the river? Somehow, not surprised.

GaliemVaelant said:
So, originally, the whole thing with Shelly and I started out as my attempt to save her from this guy. I went over between jobs, and jumped in the shower while she broke it off with him. I figured he wouldn"t be as likely to beat her ass if I was there.
Yes, because if I was worried about a female friend getting her ass beat, I"d go strip down and take a shower. What? This entire line of drivel sounds fake.

GaliemVaelant said:
I figured we"d end up with a little fling, sort-of her rebound. I figured it would boost up her confidence.
So earlier you said you never loved her, and slept with her out of pity. Now you"re saying you did it to "boost" her confidence. Yes, because guys the world over sleep with women they have absolutely no attraction to because they pity them and want to boost their confidence. Either you"re one of the dumbest people I"ve ever heard of, or you"re full of shit.

GaliemVaelant said:
The second attempt to leave her, I spent two weeks straight cleaning a disgustingly filthy couple"s apartment in exchange for stashing my stuff there, and was under a bridge for a week. I didn"t care.
Trolls live under bridges too. COINCIDENCE?

GaliemVaelant said:
Eventually, I was threatened: Go back to her or a team of rampaging hobos would end me. So, attempt two failed.
Wait...did you just write this? Are you freebasing while you are typing this shit up?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Erronius said:
GaliemVaelant said:
Eventually, I was threatened: Go back to her or a team of rampaging hobos would end me. So, attempt two failed.

The rest is history.
Wait...did you just write this? Are you freebasing while you are typing this shit up?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GV is definitely freebasing here.

GV - you got a fucked up past. I feel for you though. I truly hope you recover and can turn your life around. If I could give you any advice, quit fucking around with all of these girls. Just focus on YOU. Quit trying to have sex and shit. Obviously your taste in girls is pure shit. Work through your psychiatric problems, do what treatment is necessary, try to maintain a job, no matter how menial it is, and go from there. But quit fucking around with these girls man!

Also, stop denying your past. So you thought you were a vampire. Sure it"s fucking stupid, but so what. Own up to it and laugh about it. I wanted to be a woodsman like lord of the rings once and live in the woods and kill my own food. I last literally half an hour before I gave up. Thinking about it nowadays gives me douche chills.

You thought you were a vampire. You sucked blood out of a cunt. And lots of other weird things. Ok. Strange. Now move on with life!

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Hmmm...Ashley....

show us ur tits and all is forgiven.

But we need a little peice of paper with FOHSS written on it..you know, for proof n stuff

Think of it as a science exploration: We here at FOH are always examing the "flora and fauna" of our surroundings ^^

This really is my last post in this thread...

Erronius said:
Yes, because if I was worried about a female friend getting her ass beat, I"d go strip down and take a shower. What? This entire line of drivel sounds fake.
Nah, you"d probably puff up your chest and try to handle it for her, which would lead to someone getting hurt, someone going to jail, and her still being in harm"s way because she didn"t handle it. Even in the shower, there"s a witness in the apartment. Had I heard screams for help, I could have been out and handling business in a flash, and he probably would have been so shocked by the sight of my wet, naked form flying at him with fists swinging that he wouldn"t have put up much of a fight and shit could have been gotten under control with minimal damage.

Also, being in the shower allowed them just enough privacy to maintain her dignity.

So earlier you said you never loved her, and slept with her out of pity. Now you"re saying you did it to "boost" her confidence. Yes, because guys the world over sleep with women they have absolutely no attraction to because they pity them and want to boost their confidence. Either you"re one of the dumbest people I"ve ever heard of, or you"re full of shit.
So, is a pity fuck just over sympathy that a woman can"t get dick in your world? Dude, women can get toys to fill that void. What they need from men is more emotional. I got with her out of pity, but it wasn"t pity that she couldn"t get her twat stuffed.

No, that"s pretty much how it went down. Some of the homeless people in downtown Shreveport think of themselves as the justice squad of the streets. You wouldn"t fucking believe it if you saw it yourself.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
It"s not an issue of "easy". It"s an issue of you going to half-ass it based on something you read somewhere without one iota of first hand practical experience or knowledge. You"re going to MacGuyver something together that is going to make me fucking facepalm; even if I lower my expectations from being an electrician and don"t expect you to follow code (heaven forbid!) I still can"t see you throwing this together as anything but a hodgepodge of old shitty batteries literally seeping hydrogen as they charge with poor ventilation and you trying to do this on a budget (or less than a budget) because YOU LIVE IN A MOTHERFUCKING TRAILER. If you really wanted a worthwhile DIY project, you could do something like GET AWAY FROM CRAZY SKANKS and stop spreading your seed around like it"s candy at motherfucking Halloween, only so far I haven"t seen a need for any of you to wear a costume.

So yes, go spend a couple hundred on some weak ass panels and duct tape them to your roof, put a bunch of car batteries that you stole from a dump underneath your trailer, make an inverter out of an old boombox and then run an extension cord through a hole in the floor so you can plug it into a wall outlet to backfeed. NO GALIEM I CAN"T IMAGINE ANYTHING THAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG. And here"s the thing...sure, could you manage to shit something together that might sit there and offset your electric use somewhat? Sure. But in the meantime, you"ll have just spent time and money better off spent on something more worthwhile than trying to do this WHILE YOU"RE LIVING IN BOSSIER IN A FUCKING TRAILER WHILE POSTING ON FOH ABOUT YOUR JERRY SPRINGER LIFE.

Were I in your shoes, even with my experience as an electrician, I wouldn"t be able to justify that sort of a project."I"M SAVING MONEY ON ELECTRICITY, BUT NOT ENOUGH THAT I CAN STOP EATING RAMEN!"

This is why I get the feeling that you aren"t in touch with reality. Almost NOTHING you"ve said even sounds sane, how can I believe that you don"t believe that you are a fucking vampire, when we have multiple threads here based around your bad decisions and we repeatedly see you talk about plans that are just to fucking God-awfully stupid to believe. You were homeless and living under a bridge, but you"re going to install your own solar power system on your trailer! You can"t seem to pry yourself away from this sad soap opera yet you talk about going to college for things that make us laugh. Since you already live in fantasy land, why don"t you just make a rocket out of your trailer and go to Mars? Fuck, dude, maybe you can write a letter to Stephen Hawkings and impress him; I"ll bet he"ll go with you!

I feel like you played EQ and talked to yourself in character the entire time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
GaliemVaelant said:
The second attempt to leave her, I spent two weeks straight cleaning a disgustingly filthy couple"s apartment in exchange for stashing my stuff there, and was under a bridge for a week. I didn"t care. By the end of that week, I had more money and was actually happier than I had been indoors simply because she was not there.

She wandered around downtown Shreveport asking everyone she ran into whether they had seen me and playing on sympathy. Eventually, I was threatened: Go back to her or a team of rampaging hobos would end me. So, attempt two failed.
Such adventure!

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Seriously, you cannot actually believe the bullshit you type. Its like watching someone photoshop reality. Bad photosop at that. Everyone can see the fucking pixels.