Long full disclosure

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
So, Chase knows that you and David are friends. He knows that you don"t want David, but that David is actively trying to get you back. And Chase knows that David comes by to see you when he isn"t there.

And he is okay with this?

By the way, which of your victims is on the birth certificate as the father? We know it isn"t GV, even though you still claim he is the father. Is it David or Chase? Or is it some other poor fool we haven"t considered?
Chase and I wasn"t ok when David was trying to get with me, but they had a talk. My son"s father, Jeremy, is now on the birth certificate. I fixed the hospital"s lies that they told me about me having to put my husband on the birth certificate.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I call bullshit. Either you lied and had GV on it from the get-go and said you put David on it to piss him off, or you"re lying right now about changing it.

I know first hand it is NOT that easy to change a birth certificate. Unless laws vary by state, you also have to pay (cash).

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I call bullshit. Either you lied and had GV on it from the get-go and said you put David on it to piss him off, or you"re lying right now about changing it.

I know first hand it is NOT that easy to change a birth certificate. Unless laws vary by state, you also have to pay (cash).
It only cost me $24. Birth certificate cost $15 plus fees.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:

I just called New Orleans Vital records to make sure and they told me that it was just for a birth certificate not for changing the birth certificate I asked they how I change it since the hospital made me put my husband on the birth certificate. They told me that the hospital was going by the law if someone is still married the husband has to go on the birth certificate. They are sending me the orders to change the birth certificate which need mine and Jeremy the biological father"s signature and it cost $450.

Seths_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
David is a better friend material than as a husband or boyfriend.
How in the bloody fuck (pun intended) would you know what does or does NOT constitute quality material?!

Go stare in a damn mirror for 30 minutes until it finally sinks in as to just how horrible a catch you are. Then go stare at the post you made with all the names of the worthless douche-nozzles thatwillingly fucked youand re-think your perspective on life, men, and your own personal value.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I just called New Orleans Vital records to make sure and they told me that it was just for a birth certificate not for changing the birth certificate I asked they how I change it since the hospital made me put my husband on the birth certificate. They told me that the hospital was going by the law if someone is still married the husband has to go on the birth certificate. They are sending me the orders to change the birth certificate which need mine and Jeremy the biological father"s signature and it cost $450.
So it"s not done...

My son"s father, Jeremy, isnow on the birth certificate.
Like I said, bullshit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can"t believe I"m posting in this thread, let alone with hopefully useful information. And since it"s the RR, chances are I"ll fuck it up and not be able to edit it either.

Unless it is a caching issue making it work for me, the way you spoiler an attachment is to manage attachments as normal, but place the following in the body of your message:
{spoiler}{attach}165779{/attach}{/spoiler} (obviously replacing {} with brackets)

Where the 165779 is the attachmentid part of the link you see when you mouse over the attached file name.

The end result, which was the second result in a Google search for gross, should look like this:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Chase and my husband arebrothers. Chase knows about him going over off and on. He knows I don"t want David and that we are just friends now whom needs a divorce. David is a better friend material than as a husband or boyfriend.
Fixed that for ya

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
They also said a DNA test and him paying for child support will not automatically change the birth certificate.
So what it boils down to is that your husband is on the birth certificate of the child you claim was fathered by your ex-boyfriend, but was born while you were with your new boyfriend, who is friends with your husband, who wants to get back with you. Meanwhile you continue to stalk that ex-boyfriend here and on other sites, where you have said it was his, and that it wasn"t.

No, really. I believe you when you say it is Jeremy"s kid.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shelly1989 said:
When it comes in the mail. I will take a picture of it and post it here.
I definitely think you need to do this ASAP. I demand to see the full birth certificate to verify a few things.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
thambokx said:
So what it boils down to is that your husband is on the birth certificate of the child you claim was fathered by your ex-boyfriend, but was born while you were with your new boyfriend, who is friends with your husband, who wants to get back with you. Meanwhile you continue to stalk that ex-boyfriend here and on other sites, where you have said it was his, and that it wasn"t.

No, really. I believe you when you say it is Jeremy"s kid.
Isn"t it bizarre? It blows my mind that ANYONE IN THE WORLD could fuck this girl, and yet there are crowds of guys around. SHE STINKS!

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
One has to wonder what it will take for this to be Hall of Shame worthy. Its high on this years nomination list in my book.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Aychamo wouldshut the fuck upat some point and let someone else get in a word or two about something, I think there"s still some more gold to mine here. Especially if Birth Certificates are posted.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Chase and I wasn"t ok when David was trying to get with me, but they had a talk. My son"s father, Jeremy, is now on the birth certificate. I fixed the hospital"s lies that they told me about me having to put my husband on the birth certificate.
Fuck this makes me want to rage. It could not be more obvious that your a terrible lier and a terrible human being. What did the hospital do? Put a gun to your head and force you to put the wrong person on the birth certificate?

Your attempts to suck him back into your life through stalking him and calling him out on these boards are not working so now your going to squeeze money out of him by getting him on the birth certificate after you knowingly kept him off it so that you could keep his child from him.

You are the lowest type of human shit that exists on this planet. I hope that one day you piss off the wrong trailer park asshole and he puts a bullet in your face.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
Sounds like Jeremy dodged a bullet here. It is his extreme good fortune that the state doesn"t accept food stamps to pay for the fee. This is one case where I sympathize with the father wanting to be absent.

Galiem, I know you"re reading this. AVOID SIGNING THIS FORM AS IF IT WERE A CONTRACT FOR YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL. Do whatever it takes. Just run. Run, and don"t stop until you hit the ocean. And than maybe run some more.