Losing your Job

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Can anyone please recommend other job search websites to land an IT job besides dice.com & indeed.com? (or are these the best two still...?)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
LinkedIn has job searches.

But most recruitment departments post positions on every major job site.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I get more hits from Indeed and Clearance Jobs (if that applies) than anything else.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I've never liked LinkedIn. I'm getting most of my hits from Indeed.com Dice.com seems a lot more bloated these days even though it has landed me every job in the last 10 years.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Everything makes people a hipster these days. The new definition of hipster is "anyone who has opinions different than mine". I don't get it. Hipster shit is the best anyway. Hipster neighborhoods always have the best bars, restaurants, event spaces, music clubs. Unless everyone here is an untz-untz jaegerbomb bro. Which is far more offensive than hipsters.
If you think williamsburg is any of these things you're a fucking hipster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Look at all these fucking gin hipsters in here. Gin is for light cleaning and roofying blue hairs, that's it.

I should punch you in your whore mouth. Gin is delicious, and there is such a variety of flavours available it's possible to keep trying different things while still staying within the same liquour. There's also a lot of micro-distilleries in this part of the country, so you can find cool gins with local interest.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I should punch you in your whore mouth. Gin is delicious, and there is such a variety of flavours available it's possible to keep trying different things while still staying within the same liquour. There's also a lot of micro-distilleries in this part of the country, so you can find cool gins with local interest.
Hipster

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's true. I like restaurants that use aioli instead of mayo. Arugula instead of lettuce. Dijon instead of Heinz bullshit. I just have refined tastes.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My 6 year old loves putting pine needles in his mouth so that's not true at all.

*Exerting extreme self-control in order to avoid saying something inappropriate about your 6 year old.
y8VhGIS.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ended up getting the job at Ocean Spray bros!!!!

I cant believe it, im shocked. Out of 92 candidates.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users