Lost Ark Online

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Screenshot_220217_121942.jpg

Yes I'm a homo, fuck off the game is fun.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can't make raven black hair on character creator, you're FORCED to take weird ass colors or just plain white.

But we can still make fun of your choice in hairstyle.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
you can definitely make very black hair... turn the shine and brightness all the way down

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'll activate whenever I get whatever bifrost is then!

Just click the bifrost icon by minimap and set it. You get 1 normal and 2 from aura. They can be reset once a dayish to a new area or you can pay crystals to do it. Instant teleport to the exact spot you pick.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Speaking of me bitching about 2nd founder's packs grants. I'm fucking LOLing over here over the fact that they are giving Galatur a bunch of free grants and telling Euros to pound sand. I can't wait for the reeeeeeeeeee.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Speaking of me bitching about 2nd founder's packs grants. I'm fucking LOLing over here over the fact that they are giving Galatur a bunch of free grants and telling Euros to pound sand. I can't wait for the reeeeeeeeeee.

Sucks for them.

But on to important stuff, and Damnit I need that second pack, specifically the avatar. Took a while to decide on a main (artillerist). Love the class but most of the drop gear for male gunners is really sad to look at. At this rate Lancer Masters will be released before we get that second pack and I will have changed mains (again).

Cybsled

Sucks for them.

But on to important stuff, and Damnit I need that second pack, specifically the avatar. Took a while to decide on a main (artillerist). Love the class but most of the drop gear for male gunners is really sad to look at. At this rate Lancer Masters will be released before we get that second pack and I will have changed mains (again).

Costume looks decent on Artilerist - all black cowboy clothing like Cad Bane lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think there is a mem leak. I crash every few hours hard!

GF crashes every so often as well but ive not crashed since release

So can do 13k harmony an hour or so spamming Realm of Elementals Hard - anything else as efficient after dailies etc?

Or not - says you get reward but doesnt seem to keep giving chest :(

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I haven't crashed once, and I've been playing 12+ hours every day, with leaving the PC on to dodge queues if they're not doing maintenance and works fine. DX11 version.
So can do 13k harmony an hour or so spamming Realm of Elementals Hard - anything else as efficient after dailies etc?

The rewards are only once for first clear, on each difficulty. Can get 2 for each dungeon basically, helps a bit but not that much.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
No crashes but goddamn, it takes forever to start the fuck up. I usually forget I’ve opened the damn things then get scared by the sudden bird noises.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
GF crashes every so often as well but ive not crashed since release

You complete all T2 dungeons on normal & hard for additional materials. These can only be done once however.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Mine crashed a few times in like 100 hrs now? No biggie really. But yeah that load time on startup is kinda fucked.