Lost Ark Online

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 398958
Yes I'm a homo, fuck off the game is fun.
3B827302-C3FC-4789-A1A1-3AC9B730912F.jpeg

• 19Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 19 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Fucks sakes, it was random in char select and I just saw tits. Literally impossible to see any other features ok?

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
NA running smooth as butter = Maintenances and hotfixes and restarts every damn night.
NA lagged to shit = Not a peep.

This Is Fine GIF

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Replacement Founder's items on Saturday.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think I got the record on being slow. Still only lvl 41. Kinda want to hit the part you get a boos ticket so I can switch to Sorcerer. Gun slinger is cool but a bit hard for my boomer ass.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Welp, those chucklefucks at Amazon just took the medal for retards of the year. I'm getting close to tier 3 and went to the AH to check on gear prices. But, there was nothing there. I'm like, huh? Surely people are at tier 3 already. Had a bad feeling as I went to the Chaos Dungeon board to check and...YUP tier 3 chaos gear is untradeable. What the actual fuck?

Buying and selling chaos gear is part of the fucking game, and is extremely profitable early on. People get to a new tier, run their 2 chaos for the day, and rng doesn't get them a full set, so they go to the AH. Or they go to buy a higher quality piece to switch out to. And at tier 3, we get tripod bonuses on gear, totally random. Being limited to only your own drops is going to suck ass. Well, at least until people start reaching the legendary tier which drops "broken" gear that is just for bonus swapping. That's still tradeable. This is some serious bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Welp, those chucklefucks at Amazon just took the medal for retards of the year. I'm getting close to tier 3 and went to the AH to check on gear prices. But, there was nothing there. I'm like, huh? Surely people are at tier 3 already. Had a bad feeling as I went to the Chaos Dungeon board to check and...YUP tier 3 chaos gear is untradeable. What the actual fuck?

Buying and selling chaos gear is part of the fucking game, and is extremely profitable early on. People get to a new tier, run their 2 chaos for the day, and rng doesn't get them a full set, so they go to the AH. Or they go to buy a higher quality piece to switch out to. And at tier 3, we get tripod bonuses on gear, totally random. Being limited to only your own drops is going to suck ass. Well, at least until people start reaching the legendary tier which drops "broken" gear that is just for bonus swapping. That's still tradeable. This is some serious bullshit.

This is just such an unnecessary and silly change. It's like no one at Amazon understands ilvl restrictions to equip gear - who exactly is this protecting? I'd love to know the rationale of the change.

On a separate note, I failed my +15 on two items to the point where the game gave me a pity 100% in both cases. I'm at 1090 now with 3 more items to upgrade before T3 but still having a blast. I was worried that re-doing skill points would be frustrating but it hasn't been anywhere near as bad as I remember -- at 312 points now and have spent very little time actively working on it. Just set up the alt army (Scrapper, Sorc, Berserker, Gunslinger) with the final spot being saved for Scouter because Amazon can have me forgive them for all their stupidity by announcing it's the next release before Valtan.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

The purple drops are tradeable the codex says, but not the blue ones yeah kinda weird. Not sure it's amazon, maybe it's like that in korea? Would be a weird change for our version specifically considering they didn't apply it to T2 too.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The purple drops are tradeable the codex says, but not the blue ones yeah kinda weird. Not sure it's amazon, maybe it's like that in korea? Would be a weird change for our version specifically considering they didn't apply it to T2 too.

The purple drops are not tradeable either. Go to the Chaos board and look for yourself. And no, it's not like that in Korea or Russia or Japan.

Xerge

<Donor>
I think I got the record on being slow. Still only lvl 41. Kinda want to hit the part you get a boos ticket so I can switch to Sorcerer. Gun slinger is cool but a bit hard for my boomer ass.
Nah i'm still 40 while everyone else in my group is over 50 doing raids. The in between is the worse gameplay loop i've ever experienced, or close. This is the first time I've taken off my studio quality headphones and turn on logi speakers.

1-50 is barely worth a person's time.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure Sorc is just as if not harder.

Malkav

French Madman
Pretty sure Sorc is just as if not harder.

Not tried Sorc extensively but that may depend on the build. Gunslinger is complicated because of the weapon switch shenanigans. For Sorc, Igniter is all about your burst so can be annoying, but Reflux spec seems rather easy from what i'm reading.

• 1Like