Lucifer

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That's great news, this has replaced Castle as my most fun TV Show to watch.
smile.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ahh the theories so far are true-good episode last night.

per last night's episode:

rat cop is not affected by "lucifertrue form"
rat cop haslucifer's coin now
luciferknows his brother hired rat cop to killlucifer

luciferis still immortal and cannot be injured...EXCEPT while he is around Decker. - the question now is, it is decker influencing him "just by being near" or is itluciferwanting to be vunerable when near her..ie if in tense situation, ONLY decker could injure him or could anyone injure him with her just being near....

and Maze had sex with amenidiel (or however you spell his name) andluciferhas forgiven her

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
ahh the theories so far are true-good episode last night.

per last night's episode:

rat cop is not affected by "lucifertrue form"
rat cop haslucifer's coin now
luciferknows his brother hired rat cop to killlucifer

luciferis still immortal and cannot be injured...EXCEPT while he is around Decker. - the question now is, it is decker influencing him "just by being near" or is itluciferwanting to be vunerable when near her..ie if in tense situation, ONLY decker could injure him or could anyone injure him with her just being near....

and Maze had sex with amenidiel (or however you spell his name) andluciferhas forgiven her
Also it hadluciferbe really closing to shiving the detective because he figured that out and then chose not to go through with it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also it hadluciferbe really closing to shiving the detective because he figured that out and then chose not to go through with it.
I didn't get the impression he wanted to shiv her, just that he had the knife to test that theory himself. Not like she was going to shoot him again, though that would be hilarious.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I didn't get the impression he wanted to shiv her, just that he had the knife to test that theory himself. Not like she was going to shoot him again, though that would be hilarious.
Yeah there's no chance in hell he had any intent to ever kill her. No idea how people can actually watch the show and think that.

I'm not sure if he can even kill mortals sinceLucifermentioned that's something angels can't do.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah there's no chance in hell he had any intent to ever kill her. No idea how people can actually watch the show and think that.

I'm not sure if he can even kill mortals sinceLucifermentioned that's something angels can't do.
Well he cut his wings off so its hard to say how angelic he still is. That and when she came out he pulled the knife and concealed it but once she started talking about how she could open up and let herself be vulnerable around him which in effect he is around her he put it away. It may not have been serious but an effective immortal realizing one human makes him mortal could be a strong motivation to off her regardless of his feelings for her or to at least consider it. I know he has been intrigued by mortality and being injured but after being shot point blank in the chest a few times and thinking it may kill you is enough to cause an immortal some pause to reconsider if this is a fun game to play any more

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He said he was going over there to test a theory. He attempted to cut his hand in the same way he did when he couldn't cut himself. At no point did they insinuate he was gonna go shank her ass to test a theory. I mean yah he is the Devil but that doesn't mesh with everything he has done.

He is always talking about punishing people, not killing them. That is his job. He also doesn't want to be the Devil anymore and has daddy issues. His rage is focused on god, not detective hot tub.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea... never got the vibe he wanted to harm her, just wanted to see if his theory of mortality by proximity was correct.

Ganthorn

N00b
I thought he was going to have her cut him and then decided to do it try it himself in her presence when she said he made her vulnerable

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The question now I guess is wether she somehow makes him vulnerable...or is it he himself that somehow makes himself vulnerable in her presence.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Probably the latter. IfLuciferdidn't know that Chloe was in the next room and someone started firing at him, I bet he'd live.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Probably the latter. IfLuciferdidn't know that Chloe was in the next room and someone started firing at him, I bet he'd live.
Well I think that theory went out the window since he got hurt when she was coming up the elevator.

Kind of wish they saved the Satan Church episode for a mid season filler. Seems like a ton of missed opportunities for some lulz because they needed to move the plot forward so much. Which on the same hand made it a pretty good episode because stuff moved forward.

Next weeks finale should be good, guess we already know the season cliff hanger though?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I liked this episode...I really really like their portrayal ofLucifer.

The best of the angels given a job he doesn't want and doesn't like...not understanding why it was given to him and being resentful. I like how he hates that everything evil, corrupt and depraved in humanity is blamed on him. How that will be his only legacy...

Tom Ellis is great at it too, that final scene at the bar was pretty heartbreaking.

Looking forward to the season finale.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I liked this episode...I really really like their portrayal ofLucifer.

The best of the angels given a job he doesn't want and doesn't like...not understanding why it was given to him and being resentful. I like how he hates that everything evil, corrupt and depraved in humanity is blamed on him. How that will be his only legacy...

Tom Ellis is great at it too, that final scene at the bar was pretty heartbreaking.

Looking forward to the season finale.
Could not agree more, I thought this show would be good and cancelled in classic fox fashion. Glad to see that its a great show and has been renewed. I think they may write Chloe in as a nephalem or something and thats why she can injure him.