Lucifer

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I did laugh at the comment about hair color since I mentioned in in the beginning of the season

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Could not agree more, I thought this show would be good and cancelled in classic fox fashion. Glad to see that its a great show and has been renewed. I think they may write Chloe in as a nephalem or something and thats why she can injure him.
My bet is still that her dad is an archangel....

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Could not agree more, I thought this show would be good and cancelled in classic fox fashion. Glad to see that its a great show and has been renewed. I think they may write Chloe in as a nephalem or something and thats why she can injure him.
It's not that she can injure him, it's that he can be injured when she's around. At the beginning of the season he took plenty of bullets with no harm when she was around so it also shouldn't be something she was born with.

Of course it could just be a plot hole and they came up with the whole thing after the pilot

Neph_sl

shitlord
What? After that first scene where he tries to protect the girl in the drive by (and Chloe wasn't there), he doesn't get hurt again until Chloe shoots him. Is there some other scene I'm not remembering where he doesn't get hurt and Chloe is around?

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
That same first episode (or was it the 2nd) when she gets shot by Frank and he gets 2 or 3 in his back as he kneels over Chloe telling her to hang on, then he gets up and he goes devil incarnate on him as he futilely pumps rounds into him?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am sure locking the mother of angels apparently in hell will end well once she is released.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Loved the season finale, but I hope something more comes from the fact that she clearly saw him get shot and now he has no wound at all. She's slowly become fairly accepting of the crazy shit he does, but some of it really deserves more of a response. I mean come on, 3 or 4 cops all shoot at him and he just disappears? How does that not come up around the water cooler, let alone an incident report?

I'm not nitpicking by the way, because I honestly don't care about any plot holes, I just love the show regardless, but I really want her to start questioning some of this shit so that she eventually comes to accept that he really isLucifer. I think that's where the next level of their relationship comes. I just hope we don't get too much of the inevitable questioning she does of the morality of being friends with the devil, and that her trust for him overrides what could possibly be (on other shows) half a season of bullshit.

Did I say I love this show? Fuck, I even love the adorable little girl. I sort of wantedLuciferto finally admit he likes Trixie too, and go completely apeshit on the guy for threatening her.

EDIT: Is this what Lenardo feels like with Castle??

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
oh i wantedLuciferto go completely apeshit on detective stache for taking Trixie.

loved the finale,Luciferhas some questions to answer though - esp to chloe. i mean Come on, she SEES him get Shot, bleeding out. next thing ~5 minutes later, not a scratch on him

"i thought you died"- decker

"I did, i got better" - L

great lines but damn they HAVE to cover this in season 2.

i also Loved how Maze healed AM withLucifer's Feather(i think she is fell in love with him) after he got stabbed by Maze's knife.

and i am betting on Lilith...

oh perfect perfect scene

BOTH lilith AND deckers mom on the same episode..in the same scene...

Devlin

Golden Squire
Pretty good finale, the show ended up being way, way better than I thought it could possibly be and I'm glad its coming back for season 2. Who knew the devil had a mom!!! Reading about two possible mythological entities for Mum from other places, I guess there are more based on the comic but the show has strayed quite far from the comic by now, hasn't it?

Asherah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lilith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It has nothing to do with the comic in any way shape or form. Lilith was Adam's first wife, she's the mother of Mazikeen.

The comic rarely takes place on earth, it's a fantasy comic, to theLuciferin the comics humans may as well not exist because I can't recall him having any interaction with them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Loved the season finale, but I hope something more comes from the fact that she clearly saw him get shot and now he has no wound at all. She's slowly become fairly accepting of the crazy shit he does, but some of it really deserves more of a response. I mean come on, 3 or 4 cops all shoot at him and he just disappears? How does that not come up around the water cooler, let alone an incident report?

I'm not nitpicking by the way, because I honestly don't care about any plot holes, I just love the show regardless, but I really want her to start questioning some of this shit so that she eventually comes to accept that he really isLucifer. I think that's where the next level of their relationship comes. I just hope we don't get too much of the inevitable questioning she does of the morality of being friends with the devil, and that her trust for him overrides what could possibly be (on other shows) half a season of bullshit.
She already went that route before which led to her shooting him. Think it would take a lot to have her go down that road again.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was an awesome finale, didn't even realize it was the s1 ender as I thought it'd go the 16-24 route in episode count. That really sucks it'll be off for a while I gather?

Soon as he saw the open tomb (?) and that Maze was missing, I wonder if she's somehow responsible for dear old mom escaping. She did seem pretty agitated at being used over and over again even if she saved him from dying

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Good theory.

Luciferwas a mid season replacement thus the 12?13? episode first season.

Things that came about this past episode:
spoiled just in case:
Multiple People sawLucifer"vanish" right before their eyes. -not Chloe though she was looking at the newbie, but there were at least 3 others that saw him just go "poof"
det. douche(Dan) copped to stealing the gun for Malcolm (gotLucifer's respect and got called by his name byLuciferfor the first time since i think the pilot), Told Chloe that he is the one that shot Malcolm to save her.
Chloe sawLuciferget shot and while having Blood & Bullet holes on/in his shirt...no bullet wound.
Trixie is cute.
couple of Q. whileLucifercut off his wings and burned them...are they BACK?he went BACK to hell and all.
awesome use of the feather by Maze- special affects for that were a bit lame but whoopie... it is entirely possible that she is the one that released Mom.. she is Confused and needed someone to talk to, who Better thanLucifer& Amenadiel's Mother

wife caught up last night and is upset that she has to wait until Sept to watch the next Season. she loves howLuciferis being played by the actor.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Next season we getLucifer's mother, we also get to deal with God's sister next season in Supernatural...these are good times we're living in bros!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ClGDFhqUYAANqIo.jpg