Lucifer

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
YA but when god and mum go at it, when they climaxed they got a Big Bang.... so the universe is the result of "mum" having an orgasm.....

The secret origin of the universe is found in 6's vagina? I really really really want to see that flashback.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was this the first time where he sang a song that is not about the devil? I can't remember another time he sang a song that didn't directly or indirectly refer to the devil. It's still a biblical song but I thought that was odd.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Was this the first time where he sang a song that is not about the devil? I can't remember another time he sang a song that didn't directly or indirectly refer to the devil. It's still a biblical song but I thought that was odd.

Eh, it was just a BSG shout out, since a cylon was about to walk in the room. Thought it was perfect.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh, that makes sense I guess. I torrent, don't even have cable at my place.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Good lord, Tricia Helfer in that outfit of Maze's was just ridiculous. I literally couldn't focus on anything but her tits the entire time.

Great episode besides that too. Needed more Trixie!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
yeah, needed more trixie imo too, i wanted to see a resolution...

that scene where the guy asks how much, followup scene had my wife in stitches...
him bitching out the husband... "i mean you have a slice of salami on your shirt!,,, then the guy eats it!)
the cocaine scene in the closet...
the drug bust in the tanning salon...
the scene after when he goes einie meenie meini mo.

so far lucifer is hitting it out of the park, it is great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that was a good episode. Tricia's a fine woman, she's gonna be fun I think.

spronk

FPS noob
holy fuck for a 42 year old woman Tricia Helfer is fucking gorgeous. That body, jesus christ. Between mum, maize, the detective, and the therapist this is like the perfect group of people to rebuild society

and yeah the cover of All Along the Watchtower was fantastic, the actor playing Lucifer is a great singer

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Last night's episode was Meh. Lol at the fall of Robin Givens.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Still pretty good looking for her age, I enjoyed the episode same as normal. Really liking Amenadiels character this season

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I stand by my previous statement that we need more Trixie per episode!

Lucifer: Think of the people you are hurting by putting them between yourself and Dan.
Hot Detective: You're right, this isn't fair to Trixie.
Lucifer: Trixie? I was talking about me!

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can never remember hot detectives name for whatever reason

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not the best episode but I am enjoying the mom character. Tricia is so hot, the thing I like about her is that she looks her age. She's not a 40 something that looks 20, she's 40 that looks 40 and still hotter than most 20 years old.

I don't like the relashionship between Chloe and detective douche, there's zero chemistry and everything feels forced.

Still for a not great episode, I still enjoyed it quite a lot.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya never liked dan, and honestly, they could have had a better story line if they had not "covered" up everything (they being the police bosses)

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoy the characters and the actors but I think the writing on the show has gone downhill this season. All of the jokes and quips feel forced and kind of meh. I hope it picks up because this was a big surprise last year of goodness.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So Chloe just tells Lucifer it's a great idea for him to just start walking towards and taunting a sociopath with a gun? I think her hotness distracts people from what a shitty cop she is.