Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
For those who don't read the Retard Rickshaw, I've been experimenting with Associative Remote Viewing trying to predict lottery numbers. My personal results so far have been approximately 350% higher than random chance.

Instructions here.

Warning: I went hard as a mother fucker and almost killed myself doing 23 ARV's at the same time. Caution is strongly advised.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looking forward to you posting your bought tickets before the drawings occur so you can prove your skill.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
" before the drawings occur"

I'm not that charitable. I'm teaching people how to fish so that they can do it on their own.

Also, this forum is full of shills and has been for years. One hundred percent chance one (or more) of the mods or janitors or whatever are shills.

Shills fucking everywhere astroturfing and gaslighting people to protect "the narrative". This thread is a honeypot for shills second only to the politics thread. Anyone who is unreasonably skeptical or rejects conspiracy theories without consideration is likely a shill.

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

"One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction. It’s time to tell a chunk of that story, complete with the relevant documents."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Question for the ages:

If a himeo shitposts conspiracy shit in a lumie thread, but no one cares, did he really shitpost?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Anons claim that when they tried to download it, it didn't downoad or had vanished off their hard-drive after"

Yeah not buying it. Snipping tool would take a photo of the image and there's no way that would be auto deleted by some quirky magic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Alien makes first contact with earth

Goes directly to 4chan

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
" before the drawings occur"

I'm not that charitable. I'm teaching people how to fish so that they can do it on their own.

Also, this forum is full of shills and has been for years. One hundred percent chance one (or more) of the mods or janitors or whatever are shills.

Shills fucking everywhere astroturfing and gaslighting people to protect "the narrative". This thread is a honeypot for shills second only to the politics thread. Anyone who is unreasonably skeptical or rejects conspiracy theories without consideration is likely a shill.

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

"One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction. It’s time to tell a chunk of that story, complete with the relevant documents."
What does that have to do with what I said? I'm just asking you to prove your ability in a very simple way. There's really no way to cheat here as long as you post the numbers before the drawing. It's not like anyone is going to go out and buy the same ticket unless you show it's working. Your lack of interest in so doing makes me you look like you're full of shit. You think someone asking you to prove an amazing claim is shilling? It must be because you have to deny attempts to prove said claims so you can continue your delusion.

You have the chance to prove remote viewing is real -- if you could predict lottery numbers, everyone would believe you. You were all about proof with your "125 scientific papers"... why so skittish now?

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You know it sounds like that alien pic that was posted had a virus in its pixels. It totally hacked people that saw it making them vomit, vibrate, and shit themselves. Plus it obviously had the ability to erase itself since no one has copy and it's completely gone from the internet. This is some next level shit!

Probably not but I'm bored taking a shit. *shrug*

• 1Like