Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Wait a second...there was a bejeweled wow add on?! Did they nerf the API to not allow mini games like that any more?

The Peggle one was popular during WotLK (specifically Ulduar?) and was pretty fun for distraction from boring trash kills.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Oh c'mon, you can't say it's legit then link to a weather.com article.

There's a WaPo article but you'll have to find it yourself.

I propose that Trump freely admit any beautiful Italian women refugees who want to immigrate now to avoid this future catastrophe. #MAGMA

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
lol

The astrological symbols are all the proof you need that they are man made. No alien that can travel light years still believes in astrology, let alone has the same zodiacs.

Fucking hippies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dumbass Oak Island show on History.

Ain't no goddamn treasure there. How is there so many season of this show?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dumbass Oak Island show on History.

Ain't no goddamn treasure there. How is there so many season of this show?

I watched last season and all I can say is I hope that show is super scripted. If those 2 are really dumb enough to believe there is treasure there I don't know what to say. That show has theorized that basically every treasure that ever disappeared on planet Earth ended up on that island.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I watched last season and all I can say is I hope that show is super scripted. If those 2 are really dumb enough to believe there is treasure there I don't know what to say. That show has theorized that basically every treasure that ever disappeared on planet Earth ended up on that island.

I'm just catching bits that my wife is watching.

So much bs in that show, I'm surprised they don't claim it's the final resting place of Jesus.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm just catching bits that my wife is watching.

So much bs in that show, I'm surprised they don't claim it's the final resting place of Jesus.

Last season at least one show was dedicated to the Knights Templar and the Holy Grail... so close?