Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What evidence?

The body behind his house?

The key?

Were they planted? How can we say?

I think Adebisi Adebisi said it the best. Something along the lines of, "killed her, immacuately cleaned the crime scene such that no evidence was found in the location of the murder where she was butchered. Threw the bones out back on the burn pile because fuck it."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Well, they have a crime scene, just debatable what crime it's related to and who did it.

Somebody make the argument again that Avery is obviously guilty because he tortured a cat, and torturing animals is a gateway to murder.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
They simultaneously claimed both the trailer and the garage were the kill sites. Even tore up the garage concrete to look for blood traces and never found any.

I thought they found lots of blood, just not her blood. Except on the magic bullet in plain sight that nobody found before.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I thought they found lots of blood, just not her blood. Except on the magic bullet in plain sight that nobody found before.

Yeah lots of rabbit/deer blood and stuff. Then the magic bullet. My bad.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah lots of rabbit/deer blood and stuff. Then the magic bullet. My bad.

It's been a long time, a lot of the details are fuzzy in my mind too.

The mind bottling thing to me is they really don't have a body. The "DNA" they identified her bones with was questionable from what I read. It might not even be her bones, and the state lab that tested the DNA destroyed the sample testing it. I think. Again this has been a while and looking it all up again sounds like work.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I won't argue it anymore anyways. He's in jail so essentially I've already won. If he gets releases I'll reexamine it

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I won't argue it anymore anyways. He's in jail so essentially I've already won. If he gets releases I'll reexamine it

The entire point of the series is to show how little evidence the county had on him in two separate murder trials and still got him convicted twice.

image.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what did you win? the satisfaction that a county fearing a lawsuit cooked up a criminal case and locked up for life the guy suing them? grats?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for the necro, but I thought some of you guys might find this interesting

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Sorry for the necro, but I thought some of you guys might find this interesting

Real hard to believe anything said by a guy that lost his job because he was telling females that he was prosecuting that he would go easier on them or drop the charges if they would have sex with him.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Real hard to believe anything said by a guy that lost his job because he was telling females that he was prosecuting that he would go easier on them or drop the charges if they would have sex with him.
No shit. They also always complain about how the show only told one side of the story, but if I recall the County refused to be a part of it, correct?