Making a Murderer (Netflix) - New info

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Fucking shit, they have video of the dude telling him that his first written confession of what happened that night (hanging out with Avery and riding four-wheelers) was wrong and that he would have to rewrite it. Then the dude tells him what pictures to draw and what to write and these judges still uphold that it was reasonable. If this is justice then you better live a clean life because we are all screwed if these fuckwit judges are the deciding factor.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The bench ain't what it used to be

If this is justice then you better live a clean life because we are all screwed if these fuckwit judges are the deciding factor.

You also need to keep your distance from fuckwits. If someone is murdered on your property you're screwed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The bench ain't what it used to be

You also need to keep your distance from fuckwits. If someone is murdered on your property you're screwed.
its also why you never ever ever ever cooperate with the cops. they will blame shit on you the first chance they get.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bc of MaM and other cases,

I will NEVER, invite cops into my home, fuck hospitality, no warrant, no entry.

Yes/no answers

If I'm being read the Miranda, immediately stfu, and request a lawyer.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bc of MaM and other cases,

I will NEVER, invite cops into my home, fuck hospitality, no warrant, no entry.

Yes/no answers

If I'm being read the Miranda, immediately stfu, and request a lawyer.
i mean if its something like Osama 2.0 running down an alley and the cops pop in and ask if i saw which way he ran to i wouldnt mind telling them, but if its a crime from somebody i know, i aint saying shit. talk to my lawyer about it. i dont want to end up next to brendan dassey.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
its also why you never ever ever ever cooperate with the cops. they will blame shit on you the first chance they get.

The amount of appeals and higher courts involved, as well as the charges, give me shades of the John Connolly appeal. John Connolly (FBI) - Wikipedia

Same situation, wasn't involved in the murder, very well documented. And in his case the law was being misapplied.

En banc review by the prosecutor was sought despite a judge already overturning the conviction. Same deal. 6-4. The deciding opinion typically knows it. It was a female judge in that case who basically made up her own version of murder and said it didn't matter if he participated in the murder or not. Quote "It now no longer matters" was the beginning of one sentence.

lesie rothenberg.jpg

That's her. Lot of plastic surgery and work on her face to be sitting on a bench. With that degree of vanity I don't see her being able to study. Looks like several surgeries. Nose job, brow lift, face lift, lip filler, cheek implants, overall botox. Should be a disqualification. If you are constantly going under the knife, doing hair and nails weekly like your Sophia Loren you probably need to get the fuck out.

En banc in this country has become the prosecutors final "HELP!" card. Its always 4-3 or 6-4, one vote away from deadlock. That is just too coincidental. They are terrified of any backlash for wrongful conviction, and we know, with good reason.

p.s. A judge should be above plastic surgery addiction. Hey she got those neck jowls snipped-- things are looking up...she might even stop copying her colleagues opinion.

plastic.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As someone who has had limited contact with detectives, I can tell you it takes a special kind of piece of shit to be one.

Almost every detective I've ever met was either a douche, or they hid behind their badge to project power over any civilian that might of even witnessed a crime.

They are also trained liars and manipulators. If you lie to them, it's your ass, if they lie to you and get you in deep water, job well done.

I've seen detectives have plain clothes cops do their bidding by blatantly lying to a perp in order to get them in an arrest position. Even saying your family member was hurt or in danger in order to get you to act.

Never trust any cop in any district at any time.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Netflix announces premiere of Making A Murderer Part 2
MANITOWOC COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - Netflix says the second part of their Emmy Award-winning series detailing the cases of Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey will premiere Oct. 19 on the streaming service.

Making A Murderer Part 2 will follow Avery and Dassey as they appeal their convictions for the 2005 murder of freelance photographer Teresa Halbach. Investigators said Halbach disappeared after photographing a vehicle for a magazine at the Avery property in Manitowoc County. Investigators say Halbach's remains were found in a burn pit on the property.

A short teaser trailer for Part 2 was released on social media Tuesday morning. The series contains 10 episodes.

The filmmakers followed Brendan Dassey as he appealed his conviction to the United States Supreme Court. Dassey was 16 at the time of his interrogation. It was determined he had a low IQ. Attorneys claimed detectives used improper interrogation techniques to get a confession out of Dassey. The Supreme Court did not take up the case. Click here for the full story.

Dassey's attorneys have vowed to continue fighting for him. Making A Murderer's first season showed the interrogations videos.

"Brendan was a sixteen-year old with intellectual and social disabilities when he confessed to a crime he did not commit. The video of Brendan's interrogation shows a confused boy who was manipulated by experienced police officers into accepting their story of how the murder of Teresa Halbach happened," attorney Laura Nirider said.

Filmmakers also followed Steven Avery and high-powered attorney Kathleen Zellner as they continue the appeals process. Zellner, who has a series of high profile wrongful conviction victories, claims prosecutors withheld evidence from a search of the Dassey family computer that could have changed the outcome of the trial.

Evidence found in the first analysis of the computer includes thousands of images of sexual violence against young women, including torture and mutilation.

Zellner says knowledge that the computer was primarily used by another person in the Dassey household would have given Avery's defense opportunity to present a third-party suspect in Halbach's murder. Click here to read more about the evidence on the computer.

A circuit court judge recently ruled that the evidence was not withheld from the defense. Zellner is appealing the case to a state appeals court.

Avery and Dassey are serving life sentences for the murder of Teresa Halbach. Dassey has the opportunity to request parole

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I bet this season is very boring
Finished S2 last night. If you haven't kept up with the cases on Reddit, then S2 is actually quite interesting.

Reddit makes Zellner sound like a loonbat, but it is very interesting to see her go around and do her thing. It is also hilarious to hear her talk about Brendan's case.

If you liked S1, definitely check this out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She looks like Skeletor
she looks like she's had extensive facial surgery done, however now she's an older white woman and those genes are overpowering her face.

she's had at least more than 1 nose job, it looks like they removed ALOT of bone and cartilidge

looks like she tried to get a nicole kidman nose
ae108cee28f8d4a47812537db5363c83.jpg

anyway, she sounds like a smart cookie, off and on, eps 3 so far. i fast forward quite a bit when they focus on the stupid family and the stupid telephone conversations SA has.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just finished S2. Mildly entertaining I guess. Was good background noise. No shocking revelations or anything unfortunately.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought it was interesting enough, but I hadn't kept up with the case(s) since the first season. It all just seemed so useless at the end when literally nothing changed. The sister losing her shit when Skeletor started pointing fingers at the brother-in-law and other nephew was pretty funny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here's hoping that Dassey got some money for his commissary out of this at the very least
the family can't even afford gas money to visit him, online ppl are saying all the donation gas gift cards are gone.