Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Will be interesting to see how NATO reacts. For once they may be forced into calling out Russia's bluff. Will be interesting to see who gets Girkin first, I imagine the Russians are already working on making sure he has no chance to talk.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even terrorists can't keep from making stupid fucking facebook and twitter posts.
I may hate social media but in cases like these I love it. Where people make spur of the moment post and forget you can't remove anything from the internet completely.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Apparently this was deleted from the sepratists Twitter. Don't have translation, but that's apparently a BUK.

http://i.imgur.com/mX6bisb.jpg

rrr_img_71440.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Even terrorists can't keep from making stupid fucking facebook and twitter posts.
To be fair to social media, propaganda/messaging is a huge component to terrorism/rebellion. Facebook/twitter/other social media is just the newest version of that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not going to post it.. but people are now posting pictures of bodies scattered over roof tops and some bodies at the crash site on twitter. Damn :\

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
anyone who posts an image of dead bodies (there's a lot going around) is getting a temp ban. Links are fine just mark them as NSFW.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ukraine, officially, says they have evidence of Russian military involvement, and have confirmed that it was absolutely shot down.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
anyone who posts an image of dead bodies (there's a lot going around) is getting a temp ban. Links are fine just mark them as NSFW.
They're really NSFL. I'm pretty immune to dead bodies, but there's something heart-wrenching about seeing them with a plane crash. I always assumed bodies were vaporized in these types of accidents.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Not that I want to me a sicko that sees dead bodies, but I more or less want to see this breaking news you guys are on, where can I follow this

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah reddit is the #1 source of breaking news for these incidents. But all the best stuff gets posted here pretty quickly.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ukraine, officially, says they have evidence of Russian military involvement, and have confirmed that it was absolutely shot down.
CNN is saying the missle system was stolen from the Ukranian military and does not mention Russia being involved.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The Russian are claiming no involvement. I don't believe them.

So, not like Malasian Airlines needed this, right?

And not like there was any tension on the Russian/Ukrainian border already, right?

Holy crap. What a mess.

khalid

Unelected Mod
By "no involvement", they mean they just gave them the missile system, right? Or are they denying that also?