Man Kills Drunk Driver Who Killed His Kids - Your Take

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Lions are endangered. You have to assassinate a head of state or multinational CEO to earn a lion.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
If it was me I would have killed him unless prevented from doing so by a 3rd party. I'd also deserve to go to prison.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Unsanitary. I expect better of a german. You need to figure out how to scale it up without creating a toxic waste zone. Perhaps if you built some large ovens...
Ovens? Have you an idea how much oil we'd need to run those???

Unless we'd fuel them with gas or something.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol from the trial

Gerardo Tellez, Banda's cousin, testified that he and Banda had become intoxicated on Jagermeister and possibly beer on the day of the accident. Tellez said he followed Banda home and witnessed his cousin slam into Barajas' truck.

Tellez said he fled after seeing the "body parts" of the boys on the road. He said before leaving he saw Barajas approach Banda's vehicle and start punching Banda through the driver's side window.

Cammack later showed jurors a crime scene photo of Banda's car and the driver's side window was up.

"You're going to stick with that even though we saw (the photo with the window up)?" Cammack asked Tellez.

"Yes," Tellez replied.

so this piece of shit and his cousin get hammered, cousin sees drunk slam into kids and fucking body parts fly?

fuck cousin, fuck helping other ppl, he flees,

right b4 he sees the father hit his cousin through magic glass,

nope, he won't now stop the car and help out his cousin, gotta flee, cuz thats gonna work.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
They probably will, however there was a severe lack of actual evidence which is why he was acquitted.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
They probably will, however there was a severe lack of actual evidence which is why he was acquitted.
Burden of proof is very different in a civil case. They can also call the guy to the stand in a civil case and force him to testify.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Remember O.J. was acquitted in the criminal trial, but found liable in the civil trial.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unsanitary. I expect better of a german. You need to figure out how to scale it up without creating a toxic waste zone. Perhaps if you built some large ovens...
Rotting bodies are just a health hazard, not toxic waste.

and not exactly a big one given the only guy to enter the room will not die from any disease anyways.

Good on the guy to be acquitted due to lack of evidence. I hope that drunkard family wises up now instead of going for a civil suit that would hopefully fail just the same.

Remember O.J. was acquitted in the criminal trial, but found liable in the civil trial.
He also happened to be guilty as fuck and somehow the jury acquitted him. There was plenty of evidence against him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seriously? Civil trial? The dead guy would owe way more in a civil trial to the family whose children he killed.