[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Daddies will come to the rescue in the short term. In the long term Ichigo is going to end up aiming his bankai getsuga at Ishida who will then use his antithesis to transfer the damage to Yhwach for the win.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Daddies will come to the rescue in the short term. In the long term Ichigo is going to end up aiming his bankai getsuga at Ishida who will then use his antithesis to transfer the damage to Yhwach for the win.
No, you forget the step where Inoue has to matter, so she'll reverse time to when Getsuga wasn't broken now, then Ichigo can go damage Ishida to ping pong to Ywhach and Chad something, something.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
No, you forget the step where Inoue has to matter, so she'll reverse time to when Getsuga wasn't broken now, then Ichigo can go damage Ishida to ping pong to Ywhach and Chad something, something.
Look when I see the Chad power up (since everyone else has powered up) I will know the series is truly coming to an end.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So apparently there are like only 5 more chapters left for bleach. Uhm yay? Looks like Kubo overstayed his welcome and he got the axe. This is what happens when you artificially extend fights to boring numbness.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It could be more, who knows. I just read out of habit, but this series went to hell years ago and I'm determined to finish it.

I read so many other series now, Bleach is just a passing interest compared to all the better shit out there.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It could be more, who knows. I just read out of habit, but this series went to hell years ago and I'm determined to finish it.

I read so many other series now, Bleach is just a passing interest compared to all the better shit out there.
What else and where?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
5 chapters left? This shit really is going to end with Aizen in control the whole time. There's a lot to cover still.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
What else and where?
I wouldn't know what to share, and some of it I wouldn't because its corny lol.

I go to bato.to (Batoto), find something, and just read. You can set up an account to sort things by language, author, titles, genre, etc. You can create a list to follow as well.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Almost 700 chapters and we still haven't seen everyone's bankai, when some of them were revealed 100ish chapters in. Great pacing!

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
oh god kubo has me in stitches with this shit, I don't even remember the other guy aside from ginjo. hahahahaha he just randomly pops out of nowhere

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Were these the fullbring guys? I thought Ichigo killed them all? It was such a boring arc I forgot it all. I don't even want to know how they got there. Uhg...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Were these the fullbring guys? I thought Ichigo killed them all? It was such a boring arc I forgot it all. I don't even want to know how they got there. Uhg...
Yes they are.
Yes we thought they were (though the memory guy was last seen alive dragging what looked like Ginjo's corpse around).
It was a magician.

Seriously fuck this.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This is how it ends guys. This is the the result of over a decade of reading. What a waste of time (and we all knew it).

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ah far be it for me defend Kubo but...they did die. They are in the soul society. They are now spirits. It was shown Ganju found them in Ropangi after their souls ended up there after they died. The fuck I don't understand is how does Tsukishima sti have his fullbring.